With the same design as the HR824mk2 in a smaller package, the HR624mk2 high-resolution Active studio reference monitor is the perfect alternative when space is limited. The new Zero Edge Baffle? minimizes diffraction for a crystal clear image of your mix, and controls sound waves for wide, even dispersion. Acoustic Space, LF roll-off and HF controls let you easily tailor the sound to suit your space and taste. And thanks to remarkably linear frequency response, you always get accurate mix translation. Combine all this with superior bass extension, and your studios sweet spot becomes a full-on sweet zone.
- High-resolution Active studio reference monitor
- Ultra-linear frequency response for accurate mix translation
- 6.7-inch high-precision, low-distortion LF transducer
- 1-inch titanium dome, ferrofluid cooled tweeter
- Optimized Waveguide for wide, even sweet zone
- Twin FR Series amps -100W for LF / 40W for HF
- Cast aluminum Zero Edge Baffle? minimizes diffraction
- Full internal damping eliminates midrange artifacts
- Onboard passive radiator extends bass response to 45Hz
- Acoustic Space, LF roll-off, and HF controls
- Balanced XLR, TRS, and unbalanced RCA inputs
- OmniMount? ready for easy wall/ceiling placement
- THX pm3? certified for surround sound applications
- Perfect for High-Definition audio, cinema and gaming systems
Return Policy – Click for details
Share the savings!
Tell your friends and family about the great savings on this and thousands of quality products.
Note: You and your friend's email addresses are only used once as a referral. We will not collect or store the email addresses.