Mackie Onyx 1620i 16 Ch Compact Recording Mixer
Now includes Tracktion 3 Music Production Software for Mac or PC
The 16-channel Mackie Onyx 1620i FireWire Recording Mixer combines the benefits of a powerful computer interface with the tactile, hands-on control of a sleek, space-saving premium analog mixer. Proven, professional features like eight Onyx mic preamps and classic Perkins EQ only accentuate the mixer's ample connectivity and clear-cut workflow. The 1620i allows you to send channels, aux sends or master L/R signals discretely to your Mac or PC for recording. Compatible out of the box with most major DAWs, and qualified for use with Pro Tools® M-Powered™ 8 via downloadable driver upgrade at www.mackie.com. It's a premium analog mixer that integrates seamlessly with your favorite DAW.
- 16-channel premium analog mixer with integrated 24-bit/96kHz FireWire I/O
- Qualified by Mackie for use will all major DAWs, including:
- Pro Tools® M-Powered™ 8 (Requires $49.99 USD driver upgrade at www.mackie.com)
-Final Cut Pro®
- 8 Onyx boutique-quality mic preamps
- 4-band Perkins EQ with sweepable mids on mic/line channels
- 3-band Perkins EQ on stereo line channels
- 16x2 FireWire routing, including aux sends and pre/post EQ assignment for all channels
- 4 aux sends with pre/post assignment
- Smooth 60mm channel and master faders
- Built-in DI on first two channels for direct connection of guitars, bass, etc.
- Individual 48V phantom power switches on all mic inputs
- Talkback section with built in mic and flexible routing
- "Planet Earth" switching power supply for worldwide use
- Optional rack kit available
Return Policy – Click for details
Share the savings!
Tell your friends and family about the great savings on this and thousands of quality products.
Note: You and your friend's email addresses are only used once as a referral. We will not collect or store the email addresses.