Mackie Onyx 1640i 16Ch 4 Bust Recording Mixer
Now includes Tracktion 3 Music Production Software for Mac or PC
The 16-channel Mackie Onyx 1640i FireWire Recording Mixer combines the benefits of an extremely powerful computer interface with the tactile, hands-on control of a sleek premium analog mixer. Proven, professional features like 16 Onyx mic preamps and classic Perkins EQ provide unmatched sonic performance. The 1640i allows you to send channels, aux sends, groups or master L/R signals discretely to your Mac or PC for recording. You can even return all 16 channels back to the mixer for a truly professional mixdown. Compatible out of the box with most major DAWs, and qualified for use with Pro Tools® M-Powered™ 8 via downloadable driver upgrade at www.mackie.com.
- 16-channel premium analog mixer with integrated 24-bit/96kHz FireWire I/O
- Qualified by Mackie for use will all major DAWs, including:
- Pro Tools® M-Powered™ 8 (Requires $49.99 USD driver upgrade at www.mackie.com.)
-Final Cut Pro®
- 16 Onyx boutique-quality mic preamps
- 4-band Perkins EQ with sweepable mids on all channels
- Full 16x16 FireWire channel streaming for ultimate DAW integration
- Flexible FireWire routing, including aux sends, groups and pre/post EQ assignment for all channels
- 6 aux sends with pre/post assignment and solo
- Smooth 60mm channel and master faders
- Built-in DI on first two channels for direct connection of guitars, bass, etc.
- Individual 48V phantom power switches on all mic inputs
- 4-segment metering on every channel
- 4-bus architecture for flexible sub-grouping of channels
- Talkback section for use with internal or external mic
- Rotating I/O pod for desktop or rackmount operation - rack ears included
- "Planet Earth" switching power supply for worldwide use
Return Policy – Click for details
Share the savings!
Tell your friends and family about the great savings on this and thousands of quality products.
Note: You and your friend's email addresses are only used once as a referral. We will not collect or store the email addresses.