Mackie ProFX22 Pro 22 Ch. 4-Bus Mixer W/ FX & USB
The ProFX22 is the clear solution for any medium/large venue that needs great sound, but doesn’t have the budget or space for tons of outboard gear. To lose the rack, tools like compression and graphic EQ are crucial. The ProFX22 has everything needed to make your gig sound great and all the necessary channels to rock a large band. Plus, USB I/O lets you record the show or stream music straight from a laptop. The “Pro” in ProFX stands for Pro. Professional tools, rugged build quality, space-saving footprint…everything you need.
The ProFX22 is loaded with 16 Mackie low-noise mic preamps, 3-band EQ, integrated “Gig-Ready” effects, precision 7-band GEQ and more. It has all the right tools, each and everyone designed to sound great. Plus, everything is housed in an ultra-tough enclosure with additional impact-resistant sidecheeks, protecting your investment from the rigors of the road.
- Professional 22-channel 4-bus mixer with onboard effects and USB I/O
- 16 low-noise, high-headroom Mackie mic preamps with +50dB gain range
- Dedicated inline compression for critical inputs (ch. 11-14)
- 32-bit RMFX processor with 16 “Gig-Ready” reverbs, choruses and delays
- Precision 7-band graphic EQ for tuning mains and monitors
- USB I/O for recording shows and music playback via Mac or PC
- Stream subgroups 1-2 or main L/R to your computer for recording
- Stereo USB/tape I/O with input level control to main
- Convenient USB return to stereo channel for implementation of EQ, auxes and more
- 3-band EQ with sweepable midrange on mono channels
- 22 high-headroom line inputs (14 mono, 4 stereo)
- Individual channel mute switches and overload (OL) indicators
- 18dB/octave 100Hz low cut filters on all mic channels
- Inserts on mono mic/line channels (ch. 1-10) for connecting outboard processors
- 60mm faders for input channels, subgroups and mains
- 48V phantom power with LED for use with condenser mics
- FX mute button also controllable via footswitch
- Break switch mutes all channels for music playback between sets
- Control room / headphone outputs with rotary level control
- Balanced XLR and balanced/unbalanced 1/4-inch main outputs
- Rugged steel chassis
- Switching multi-voltage power supply for worldwide use
- Includes Tracktion 3 Music Production Software for Mac or PC
For the PC:
For the Mac:
- Microsoft Windows 7 32 / 64, Vista 32 / 64 RTM or XP SP 2
- Pentium 4, Celeron, or Athlon XP processor
- 512 MB RAM
- Mac OS X 10.4.11 – 10.6.4
- G4 processor
- 512 MB RAM
Return Policy – Click for details
Share the savings!
Tell your friends and family about the great savings on this and thousands of quality products.
Note: You and your friend's email addresses are only used once as a referral. We will not collect or store the email addresses.