Mackie SRM1801 Powered Subwoofer
The Mackie SRM1801 Powered Subwoofer effortlessly delivers 1000 watts of room-shaking Class-D power in a lightweight portable design. The 18? woofer delivers superior output and active electronics include a precision crossover and tuning filters, providing amazingly accurate bass response. The robust, solid-wood enclosure is covered with high-durability textured black paint and includes an integrated pole cup that’s a perfect fit for your Mackie SRM450v2. Ideal for small clubs, DJs or any portable sound reinforcement application, the SRM1801 completes a lightweight, easy-to-use Mackie powered system.
- 1000W of ultra-efficient Class-D Fast Recovery™ amplification
- Mackie Active electronics provide total system optimization
- Precision crossover (125Hz)
- Tuning filters for accurate bass response
- 18-inch woofer delivers superior output and low- frequency extension
- Dual XLR inputs for mono or stereo applications
- Stereo high-pass and full range outputs
- User-adjustable level and polarity controls
- Individual power, signal, OL, and thermal protect indicators
- Pole receptacle for mounting full-range loudspeakers
- Solid plywood enclosure with high-durability, textured black paint
- Extremely lightweight and portable (73 lbs / 33.1 kg)
Return Policy – Click for details
Share the savings!
Tell your friends and family about the great savings on this and thousands of quality products.
Note: You and your friend's email addresses are only used once as a referral. We will not collect or store the email addresses.