Mackie SRM450v3 12-Inch 2-Way Powered PA Speaker
If you've ever gone to an event that used portable loudspeakers, chances are you've seen (or used) Mackie SRMs. One of the most popular active speakers of all time, the Mackie SRM has built its legendary status around its professional sound quality, ease of use, and rugged portability. Now with 1000W of power and an extensive collection of sound-enhancing DSP and audio tools, the SRM is ready for anything!
Big Power, High Output
The all-new 1000W amp built into the SRM350 and SRM450 now allows you to reach more people than ever before, paired with new custom high-output drivers and Mackie Smart Protect DSP for intelligent system protection and premium performance in situations that necessitate high output.
Best-Sound SRM Ever
Following in the footsteps of the original SRM450, which brought studio quality to the world of live sound over 15 years ago, the new SRM450 and 350 are optimized to deliver unmatched performance and sound quality with Mackie's latest DSP technology.
Ready for Anything
When we say "Built-Like-A-Tank," we mean it! The new Mackie SRMs maintain the indestructibility of their previous iterations, with the addition of a built-in 2-channel mixer to provide complete flexibility for any application. It's no wonder you see so many SRMs out in the field; they get the job done like only a Mackie can.
Intuitive Sound Tools
Why spend time and money investing in and figuring out external processors if you can have all the processing you need built right into your speakers? The new SRMs feature a wide array of useful and setup-friendly audio tools to make your show sound better and give you the versatility you need when using your SRM as a monitor one night and main the next.
Choose between four different speakers modes to optimize your SRM for the application at hand:
- PA - Default sound for general use as a main
- DJ - Bump up your highs and lows to give you that club feel
- Monitor - Add clarity and more gain before feedback
- Solo - Perfect for acoustic and vocal-only applications
- 1000W system power paired with custom transducers deliver gig-level volumes with room to spare
- 12" high-output LF driver/1.4" titanium dome compression driver
- High-Definition Audio Processing for professional sound with unmatched clarity
- Patented acoustic correction developed with touring geniuses at EAW
- Precision 2-way crossover
- Driver time alignment and phase correction
- Quick one-button Speaker Mode selection for application-specific voicing (PA, DJ, Monitor and Soloist)
- Effortlessly eliminate nasty feedback with one-button automatic Feedback Destroyer
- Integrated 2-channel mixer featuring dual Mackie Wide-Z inputs
- Handles anything from mics to guitars to mixers with a single twist of the gain knob
- Includes stereo RCA inputs for easy connection to music source
- Perfect for the singer/songwriter, plug in and leave the mixer at home
- Smart Protect DSP kicks in to protect your investment when things get pushed a little too hard
- Monitor-specific angle and voicing mode perfect for cutting through on stage
- Flyable for permanent install, both vertically and horizontally