All products contain a full warranty as described by the manufacturer, however products containing software are not eligible for our 30 Day Trial Exchange and are non-returnable.
MARTIN LIGHT-JOCKEY-USB: DMX Lighting Control Software and USB Interface For PCs
The Martin Light-Jockey-USB is a lighting control system consisting of a software package and a USB-based DMX hardware interface. It comes with a large fixture library, user friendly graphic functionality and advanced shape generator for automated movement programming, as well as all the benefits of the Windows environment like window resizing and drag-and-drop functionality. Functions include a Solid Beam Virtual Visualizer, a visualization simulator capable of creating realistic, solid, 3D beams. This simulator allows you to create virtual visualizations off-site. The Light-Jockey-USB interfaces with Winamp to play a multitude of digital audio files including MP3. LightJockey 2.0 software includes audio CD-ROM capability as well. It also supports SMPTE and MIDI time code with suitable interface. A show-saver backup feature ensures that your shows will not be lost. The USB-based hardware interface enables control of up to 100 fixtures and 2048 DMX channels.Features:
- Martin LightJockeyDMX Software CD
- USB-based DMX interface and cables
- User manual
- Programming facilities - up to 100 fixtures
- Fixture library: all Martin (DMX) fixtures, user-definable fixture profiles for non-Martin fixtures (more than 100 profiles included), generic DMX profiles
- Graphical control of all fixture parameters
- Integrated solid beams Offline Visualizer for programming fixtures offline
- Pan and tilt, relative or absolute movement, shape generator with different shapes and delay styles
- Manual override with direct access to all functions
- Cue contains 12 sequences that can be adjusted on fade time overall or individual
- Independent background cue with five parallel sequences
- Master intensity control and eight configurable intensity groups
- Blackout and fade out function
- Cue list for synchronization with timer, digital audio or audio CD-ROM time code
- Go button for manual cue lists
- Audio analyzer for trigging sequences by audio
- Assignable keyboard hotkeys for faster access
- Smoke control independent from programming
- Follow spot function
- Function and DMX channel override via DMX in (depending on interface type) control & programming
- Cue list time code synchronization (CLTCS): internal timer, including 24-hour clock
- CLTCS: Audio CD time code from CD-ROM drive
- CLTCS: Digital Audio (MP3, Wav, etc.) time code using Winamp
- CLTCS: MIDI Time code, SMPTE with suitable SMPTE/MTC interface
- Minimum system requirements: PC with Pentium 200 MHz or equivalent; 64 MB RAM; monitor resolution of 800 x 600 in 16-bit colors, with small fonts; Windows 95/98/ME/2000/XP; free slot or port for DMX interface hardware; 20 MB hard disk space
- Recommended system requirements: PC with Pentium II 400 MHz or equivalent/better; 128 MB RAM; monitor resolution of 1024x768 in 16/32-bit true color, with small fonts; video hardware acceleration 3D for Offline Visualizer; Windows 95/98/ME/2000/XP; free slot or port for DMX interface hardware; 20 MB hard disk space
Return Policy – Click for details
Share the savings!
Tell your friends and family about the great savings on this and thousands of quality products.
Note: You and your friend's email addresses are only used once as a referral. We will not collect or store the email addresses.