Martin Rush Strobe 1 LED Strobe with Magnum 1200 Fog Machine Bundle
Martin RUSH Strobe 1 5x5 LED DMX Strobe Light
Pro fixture comes with bare wire power cord and separate AC Plug (included). User must attach 3 wires to AC plug for fixture to connect to Edison / wall plug.
This white strobe/blinder is a 5 x 5 LED matrix panel with individually-controllable LEDs. Controllable via multiple DMX options or sound activated, it includes preprogrammed effect, letter and number macros for easy-to-produce graphics and messaging. Panels link via an integrated horizontal and vertical locking mechanism.
- White LED strobe/blinder
- 5 x 5 matrix panel
- Individually controllable LEDs
- Preprogrammed macros (effects, letters, numbers, etc.)
- Linkable - integrated horizontal and vertical locking
- DMX or sound activated
- Multiple DMX control options
- 3 & 5 pin XLR
Control and Programming:
- Strobe effect: Electronic, with regular and random pulse, burst and strobe effects
- Pre-programmed effects: Effect, letter and number display macros
- Electronic dimming: 0 - 100% continuous, individually dimmable pixels
- Effects orientation: Standard or inverted 180°
- Control options: DMX, stand-alone
- DMX channels: 4/25/29
- Stand-alone trigger options: Music trig, auto trig
- Stand-alone sequences: 8 pre-programmed shows or random show
- Stand-alone memory: 20 scenes
- Setting and addressing: Control panel with LED display
- DMX compliance: USITT DMX512/1990
- Light source: 25 x 5 W Cree cool white LEDs
- Color temperature: 6000 - 6500 K
- Minimum LED lifetime: 50 000 hours (to >70% luminous output)
Martin JEM Magnum 1200 Fog Machine
- Length: (19.7 in.)
- Width: (4.0 in.)
- Height: (19.7 in.)
- Weight: 9.5 kg (20.9 lbs.)
Featuring the power of an 850 W heat exchanger, the aesthetically designed Magnum 1200 delivers an even and heavy punch of fog. Conveniently portable yet powerful enough to meet the demands of any venue, and attractive enough to complement any rig, the Magnum 1200's 2.3 liter fluid capacity gives impressively long run times. Housed in a sturdy compact casing, it is useful as a full fog or light enhancing effect. The Magnum 1200 houses state-of-the-art digital electronics and is designed for years of reliable service. Options include a DMX module and hanging bracket.
Tough enough to meet the demands of any nightclub or special event, and ideal for DJs and performers of all types, the Magnum 1200 fogger features an all new, sleek design. Not only does it look great, it also contains a number of well thought-out features like a remote control storage compartment, rugged aluminum handle, easy accessibility for quick service, and large fluid containers for long runs. Also included is a new timer remote control to accurately set both fog output and on and off timing.
Soft start electronics give a smooth, low-noise output at the low end while operation is continuous at reduced output levels. The Magnum 1200 is also daisy chain capable. A lid-up fluid container is included to easily view low fluid levels even when the machine is placed in a dark corner. Furthermore, the fluid bottle and fluid line are hidden to prevent possible breakage.