Mega-Lite Enlighten USB to DMX interface/ Software
Enlighten DMX Lighting control software is specifically designed for House of Worship and Stage Lighting Control. With an easy to use system of creating buttons as looks or sequences, Enlighten gives you the Power and flexibility not seen yet in a Software Controller. Pair Enlighten with a touch screen and get unparalleled control of your stage.
The Enlighten Lighting Control Software also controls video. The +Media feature allows users to cross-fade lighting and video at the same and control multiple layers directly from the board. Existing users of Enlighten can get this feature by downloading v. 4.0 or higher from Mega Lite. Made in the USA.
- Program looks step by step without the wizard with ease.
- Patch fixtures from a list of available profiles or create your own
- Palette presets is the foundation of the programming system (position Presets)
- Palettes are automatically created on Patching or can be made custom
- Easy to create Fixture Groups creation
- Unlimited pages of buttons that trigger Still Looks, Sequences, Multiple Buttons and Timeline schedules
- Direct fader Control with virtual Wheel Controls gives better direct control
- Expandable Up to 24 Universes (CPU and USB interface dependent)
- Each button can have named scenes list for direct scene access
- Step by Step Wizard walks the user through creating a look or sequence
- Unlimited fixtures and buttons
- Shape Generator for movement with Offsets
- Easy Backup and Restore of Entire Shows
- Printable Patch List
- Password protection for User Only Mode
- Easy to use LED macros built in
- Multiple Views to arrange graphically fixtures in different rooms or areas
- Stack as many buttons (Playbacks) as needed
- Each Look or Sequence can be Locked for house or ambient lighting
- Button Groups allow for multiple Fixture types on a single page
- Color Coded Button Groups allow for sub master, manual crossfade, or auto crossfade with adjustable crossfade times for each group of buttons
- Full Screen Video Can be played along with Lighting Scenes
- Move any button to any position on screen
- Easy Assignable keyboard shortcut for each button
- Easy Assignable MIDI command for each button and sub master
- Adjustable Refresh Rate
- SOLO mode for any fixture
- Live control override at any time
- Lanyard with Enlighten Install USB Drive
- Opto Isolated USB to DMX Interface Box
- USB Cable
- PC with minimum 700Mhz Processor
- Video Resolution of at least 1024 x 768
- USB port for USB to DMX interface
- 40 MB Hard Drive Space
- Windows 2000, XP, Vista, or Windows 7 (32bit or 64bit)
- Dual output Video card for Video Playback
- Windows Media Player 9 or higher for Audio/Video Playback
- Touch screen compatible (19" or larger)
Return Policy – Click for details
Share the savings!
Tell your friends and family about the great savings on this and thousands of quality products.
Note: You and your friend's email addresses are only used once as a referral. We will not collect or store the email addresses.