NI Komplete Audio 6 6-Channel Audio Interface
KOMPLETE AUDIO 6 is a premium-quality 6-channel audio interface that picks up where its predecessor AUDIO KONTROL 1 left off. It provides everything you need to record, play and perform music, with four analog ins/outs, digital in/out, MIDI and low-latency performance - all in a sleek, rugged metal casing. The two mic inputs are armed with high-end pre-amps while Cirrus Logic converters deliver pristine, transparent sound. Upgrade your setup with KOMPLETE AUDIO 6 - because KOMPLETE sounds better.
The KOMPLETE AUDIO 6 package also includes KOMPLETE ELEMENTS, with over 1000 sounds and effects, plus software for recording, sequencing and DJing.
A Sound Decision
KOMPLETE AUDIO 6 lets you experience every facet of your sound, whether you're playing virtual instruments or recording audio. After all, if you're using MASCHINE or KOMPLETE Instruments and Effects, you're armed with an array of sounds in the highest-possible audio fidelity. KOMPLETE AUDIO 6 gives you the hardware to match.
Pristine sound doesn't happen by accident - it's the result of knowledge, experience and close attention to detail. KOMPLETE AUDIO 6 has been designed in-house by NATIVE INSTRUMENTS, and takes the already award-winning sound quality of the AUDIO KONTROL 1 to a new level. From the custom, streamlined circuit design, through the hand-picked components to the analog volume knob on top of the unit - every part of the interface is designed to preserve signal clarity.
New chips, new audio drivers and new circuitry ensure that latency is low, and the direct monitoring option provides 100% latency-free monitoring for recording guitars, vocals, or other live sources.
Other important recording features:
- Low-latency performance for using virtual instruments and effects
- High-quality pre-amps with individual gain controls
- Direct monitoring for live, latency-free recording
- Mono input switch for recording vocals, guitar or other mono sources
- 48V phantom power for using condenser mics and active DI boxes
- 15 status LEDs provide visual feedback for all signals and indicate clipping
- Komplete Elements - over 3 GB of inspiring instruments and effects
- Cubase LE 6 - sequencer and recording software
- Traktor LE 2 - DJ software
- 6 In/6 Out portable audio/MIDI interface with sturdy metal casing, USB 2.0 bus powered
- Premium sound quality: 24-bit / 96kHz Cirrus Logic AD/DA converters
- Low latency via newly developed chip technology and driver architecture
- 2 balanced mic/line/instrument inputs (XLR/ 1/4" TRS Neutrik, phantom powered) with individual gain controls
- 2 balanced line inputs (1/4" TRS) with activity and clip LEDs plus digital stereo input (S/PDIF) with RCA connector
- 4 balanced analog outputs (1/4" TRS) plus digital stereo output (S/PDIF) with RCA connector
- Headphone output with level control and source switching between channels 1|2 and channels 3|4
- Direct monitoring with zero latency including mix control knob and mono switch
- Large volume control knob and 15 status LEDs for full visual monitoring of the signal chain
- High performance drivers for Mac and PC (ASIO/Core Audio/DirectSound/WASAPI)
- Custom-built USB port for extra-solid connection