Nady DKW8UGT UHF Instrument Wireless Mic System
Single-channel UHF wireless microphone/instrument system. The Nady DKW-8U is the perfect entry-level professional wireless, and delivers clear, transparent audio for a variety of singing and speech and wireless instrument applications. The DKW-8U is loaded with top professional performance and is the best price value available in UHF wireless systems.
BT-8U Bodypack Transmitter:
- Unprecedented value in a single-channel UHF wireless mic/instrument system with interference-free operation in any application or locale on select UHF frequencies
- Compact and easy to operate-simply plug in place of your wired microphone or instrument cable
- All the advantages and freedom of wireless operation without cumbersome cords
- Excellent high-fidelity audio
- Nady's proprietary companding circuitry for an industry-best 120dB dynamic range, and the clearest, most natural sound available
- 150+ ft. typical operating range, up to 300+ ft. line-of-sight Power, Signal, AF LED status indicators; adjustable Audio Output Level for optimal sound; 1/4" phone jack output for easy connection to sound system
- Choice of instrument (GT), Headmic (HM), or lapel (LT) microphone operating modes in a single bodypack transmitter
- Input volume control for proper level adjust for headworn or lavalier operation
- Off/Standby/On switch allows convenient audio muting while transmitter on
- Status LED indicator flashes once for unit on, lights steady for low-battery alert
- Locking 3.5mm mini-jack provides secure connection for removable microphone or instrument cable
- Easily accessible Input Level Adjust for optimum sound (HM/LT operating modes only)
- Lightweight, rugged ABS housing with integral antenna
- Uses one 9V alkaline or NiMH battery
Return Policy – Click for details
Share the savings!
Tell your friends and family about the great savings on this and thousands of quality products.
Note: You and your friend's email addresses are only used once as a referral. We will not collect or store the email addresses.