Most wireless mics are available in a range of frequencies. If you are planning on using multiple receivers in your system, call one of our product specialists today to help you choose frequency ranges that won't interfere with each other.
Eight discrete channles UHF wireless system for simultaneous operation of eight transmitters.
- Operates on select UHF frequencies
- Eight independent single-channel UHF wireless receivers in a single housing for simultaneous operation of up to eight transmitters
- Front panel LED display indicates the RF and AF status for each channel
- Ch. 1-8 individually balanced XLR Mic Level outputs and unbalanced Line Level sum 1/4" jack output for 8-in-1 mix audio output with separate volume control for each channel
- Nady’s exclusive patented companding circuitry with 120dB dynamic range and highest quality audio for unsurpassed UHF performance
- Dual removable high gain antennas with TNC connector, front or back mounting
- Standard 19” 1U, all-metal rackmount housing
- Externally powered with AC/DC adapter (included)
- Choice of any combination of two transmitters: HT-8U and/or BT-8U
BT-8U Bodypack Transmitter:
- Choice of headworn or lavalier microphone operation with convenient input volume control for proper level adjust, or instrument operation without input level control
- Off/Standby/On switch allows convenient audio muting while transmitter on
- Locking 3.5mm mini-jack provides secure connection for removable mic or instrument cable
- Status LED indicator flashes once for unit on; lights steady for low-battery alert
- Single 9V alkaline or NiMH battery
- Lightweight, rugged ABS housing with integral antenna
Return Policy – Click for details
Share the savings!
Tell your friends and family about the great savings on this and thousands of quality products.
Note: You and your friend's email addresses are only used once as a referral. We will not collect or store the email addresses.