NADY Single Channel UHF Diversity Wireless Instrument System
Most wireless mics are available in a range of frequencies. If you are planning on using multiple receivers in your system, call one of our product specialists today to help you choose frequency ranges that won't interfere with each other.
The latest breakthrough in affordable UHF wireless ? with state-of-the-art features for the demanding professional on a limited budget. Operates on single frequencies in the wide-open, uncluttered UHF 470 - 510MHz band.Receiver Features:
Bodypack Transmitter Featuers:
- Half-rack receiver design with retractable front panel dual antennas
- Clear channel operation on the wide open, uncluttered UHF band for interference-free performance in any application or locale
- Nady's proprietary companding circuitry for an industry best 120dB Dynamic Range, and the clearest, most natural sound available
- Tone Squelch? for locking out potential interference
- UHF-3 receiver with DigiTRU Diversity? for maximum range and dropout protection, full LED indicators, both 1/4" unbalanced and XLR balanced outputs, and special circuitry for noiseless transmitter ON/OFF switching
- Mute (squelch) adjust control
- Externally powered by AC/DC power adapter
- Unique snap-out panel locking tabs for single receiver or dual receiver (side-by-side) optional rack mounting
- Choice of instrument or headworn/lavalier microphone bodypack transmitter
- Audio mute switch allows convenient audio muting with the transmitter "ON"
- Bicolor LED status indicator: Unit "ON" (green), Low Battery Alert (orange)
- Locking 3.5mm mini-jack provides secure connection for removable microphone or instrument cable
- Easily accessible input level adjust control for optimum sound
- Convenient, economical operation with three AAA Alkaline batteries
Return Policy – Click for details
Share the savings!
Tell your friends and family about the great savings on this and thousands of quality products.
Note: You and your friend's email addresses are only used once as a referral. We will not collect or store the email addresses.