NADY UHF4GT WIRELESS GUITAR SYSTEM
Most wireless mics are available in a range of frequencies. If you are planning on using multiple receivers in your system, call one of our product specialists today to help you choose frequency ranges that won't interfere with each other.
The Nady UHF - 4 Series is a mic system at an unprecedented value for a full-featured single-channel UHF wireless mic system with an interference?free operation in any application. It has a half-rack receiver design with folding front panel, dual antennas, and unique snap-out panel locking tabs for single receiver or dual receiver (side-by-side)optional rack mounting. The UHF-4 receiver comes with DigiTRU Diversity? for maximum range and dropout protection, full LED indicators, both 1/4"unbalanced and XLR balanced outputs, and special circuitry for noiseless transmitter ON/OFF switching.UB4 Reciever Features:
UB4 Handheld Mic Features:
- Select UHF frequencies from 794 to 865 Mhz
- Nady's proprietary companding circuitry for an industry best 120dB Dynamic Range, and the clearest, most natural sound available
- Tone SquelchTM for locking out potential interference
- Mute (squelch) adjust control
- Externally powered by AC/DC power adapter
- Features the Nady DM -10D unidirectional neodymium dynamic cartridge for optimum true sound, maximum feedback rejection and minimal handling noise
- OFF / STANDBY / ON switch allows convenient audio muting with the transmitter ?ON?
- Status LED indicator flashes once for unit "ON"; lights steady for low battery alert
- Easily accessible input level adjust control for optimum sound
- 9V alkaline or NiMH battery operation ?rubber mic clip included
Return Policy – Click for details
Share the savings!
Tell your friends and family about the great savings on this and thousands of quality products.
Note: You and your friend's email addresses are only used once as a referral. We will not collect or store the email addresses.