NI MASCHINE-MK2-BLK Groove Controller V2-Black
Create tight rhythms, harmonies and melodies in moments with MASCHINE - the groundbreaking instrument that combines a pattern-based sequencer, professional sampler, multi-effect unit and VST/AU plug-in host with tactile control.
Experience a fully creative workflow with the integrated hardware/software system, combining the flexibility of computer-based music production with straightforward, two-handed control for composing, performing, browsing, sampling, slicing, sound-shaping and tweaking effects.
Make MASCHINE the centerpiece of your studio set-up. With direct access to all software functions via the intuitive hardware, you can easily browse, load, tweak, play, arrange, and automate all sampler, plug-in and effect parameters with full hands-on control.
With MASCHINE you can also control and sequence all of your external hardware instruments, or switch to MIDI mode to control other software. Once your track is ready, drag and drop your patterns as MIDI or audio files directly into your DAW to finalize and mix your production. You'll soon realize MASCHINE is a powerhouse capable of revolutionizing the way you make music.
MASCHINE is the ultimate performance tool for creative musicians. The controller is super-sturdy yet easily portable. The highly responsive, multi-color pads are addictively playable, and the click buttons, the rotary encoders and the master push encoder provide point perfect control. Two back-lit, high-contrast displays provide optimum visibility so you always know what's going on - even in the most demanding situations.
Use MASCHINE as an instrument and/or MIDI controller for performing your own tracks, or sync it with other gear like TRAKTOR PRO 2 to add more dynamics to your live set. The colored pads and buttons let you see your sounds, making the workflow smoother than ever while providing irresistible eye-candy on stage.
MASCHINE comes with over 6 GB of ready-to-use, professional and inspiring sounds. Create rhythms and melodies right away with the included drum kits, one-shot samples, basses, synths and acoustic instruments - all fully tagged for easy browsing.
- The best of both worlds: Integrated hardware/software system combining the power and flexibility of computer-based music production with the feel and immediacy of a hardware groovebox
- Creative workflow: Combines a pattern-based sequencer, professional sampler, multi-effect unit and VST/Audio Units plug-in host - all controllable from the hardware
- Intuitive: Straightforward control over all software parameters and functions with 47 click-buttons and 1 master push encoder, plus 8 controller knobs for realtime soundshaping
- Extensive connectivity: MIDI In/Out for connecting and controlling external MIDI hardware
- Direct impact: Automatic parameter mapping of any plug-in to the 8 controller knobs for immediate tweaking
- Full studio integration: Jam out ideas on MASCHINE then conveniently export to your DAW for final arranging and mixing
- Professional sound library: Over 6 GB of sound for all genres with a total of 18,000 samples - over 300 instruments including basses, keys, leads, organs and strings, 300 drumkits, drum-loops, one shot samples, 1,400 pre-programmed patterns and 62 full projects
- Exceptional FX: Studio-quality effects with over 170 presets - from classic studio standards to highly creative soundshaping tools
- Classic drum machine features: 16 velocity levels, swing, pad-link, note repeat, step sequencer, MPC 60/SP 1200 sampling emulation
- More sounds: Comes with a free version of KOMPLETE ELEMENTS - over 1,000 stunning sounds from NI's famous soft-synthesizers plus the full version of MASSIVE synthesizer
- Multi-color pads, now refined and even more touch sensitive
- Colors freely assignable to Sounds, Patterns, Groups and Scenes
- Customizable Mk2 hardware - now also available in white - with removable magnetic faceplate for optional MASCHINE CUSTOM KITS
- Master push encoder with grid, and 47 all-new click-buttons
- Improved high contrast displays with higher viewing angle
- Timestretch and pitch shifting capability
- Host Transport Control: If MASCHINE runs as a VST, Audio Units or RTAS plug-in, the hardware transport controls can be used to control the host
- New effects: Transient Master, Tape and Tube Saturators
- Numerous workflow improvements for an even more intuitive and faster workflow
- Includes full version of MASSIVE synthesizer with 1,300 earth-shattering sounds