NI MASCHINEMIKRO-MK2B Groove Controller v2-Black
MASCHINE MIKRO is the perfect entry into the world of MASCHINE, giving you tactile, hands-on control for beat production, sampling and performance.
MASCHINE MIKRO is a professional music production tool, combining the flexibility of software with the immediacy of hardware - now updated with new, multi-colored pads, enhanced display and more.
Create rhythms, bass lines, chords and melodies, and build tracks on-the-fly with the intuitive, clip-based sequencer. MASCHINE MIKRO also gives you a high-performance sampler, professional effects and full support for VST and Audio Units plug-ins. What's more, you can also run MASCHINE MIKRO as a plug-in in your DAW.
And check out iMASCHINE - NI's on-the-go beat sketchpad for the iPhone and iPod Touch. Import your iMASCHINE projects to MASCHINE MIKRO to finish your ideas in your studio.
MASCHINE MIKRO comes with over 6 GB of ready-to-use, professional and inspiring sounds. Create rhythms and melodies right away with the included drum kits, one-shot samples, basses, synths and acoustic instruments - all fully tagged for easy browsing.
- Ultra-portable: Integrated hardware/software system in a portable format with clever hardware shortcuts for direct access to software parameters
- The advanced drum machine: MASCHINE MIKRO combines a pattern-based sequencer, professional sampler, multi-effects unit and VST/Audio Units plug-in host
- Full studio integration: Jam out ideas on MASCHINE MIKRO, then conveniently export to your a DAW for final arranging and mixing
- Professional sound library: Over 6 GB of sound for all genres with a total of 18,000 samples - over 300 instruments including basses, keys, leads, organs and strings, 300 drumkits, drum-loops, one shot samples, 1,400 pre-programmed patterns and 62 full projects
- Exceptional FX: Studio-quality effects with over 170 presets - from classic studio standards to highly creative soundshaping tools
- Classic drum machine features: 16 velocity levels, swing, pad-link, note repeat, step sequencer, MPC 60/SP 1200 sampling emulation
- More sounds: Comes with a free version of KOMPLETE ELEMENTS - over 1,000 stunning sounds from NI's famous soft-synthesizers plus the full version of MASSIVE synthesizer
- Multi-color pads, now refined and even more touch sensitive
- Colors freely assignable to Sounds, Patterns, Groups and Scenes
- Includes full version of MASSIVE synthesizer with 1,300 earth-shattering sounds
- Timestretch and pitch shifting capability
- Host Transport Control: If MASCHINE MIKRO runs as a VST, Audio Units or
- RTAS plug-in, the hardware transport controls on the hardware can be used to control the host
- New effects: Transient Master, Tape and Tube Saturators
- NEW Auto-Write: Record parameter automation easily with MASCHINE MIKRO
- Numerous workflow improvements for an even more intuitive and faster workflow