NI Maschine Studio Music Production Controller - White
MASCHINE STUDIO is the flagship integrated software and hardware system for tactile, creative beatmaking. Comprehensive, definitive sound library and the fastest, most intuitive workflow for unmatched power and ultimate performance.
MASCHINE STUDIO is a groove production workstation for professional music production and performance. The sleek, luxurious hardware provides direct physical access to all key-functions. Dedicated control buttons and jog wheel allow the fastest browsing, editing, level metering, and arranging. Two revolutionary, high-res color displays let you see patterns, scenes, plug-in icons, waveforms, and the powerful new mixer directly from the hardware for unparalleled, accelerated workflow.
And because software can be easily updated, MASCHINE 2.0 will always keep you on the cutting edge of technology, pushing your creativity further than you ever thought possible. Find your sounds fast with MASCHINE 2.0's tag-based attribute browser. Load KOMPLETE Instruments and Effects with ultra-clear product icon views from MASCHINE STUDIO'S screens. And when you're head-deep in sound design, MASCHINE lets you tag your own sounds and samples for lightning-fast retrieval later - fast, complete immersion in your personal sound world.
- Ultra-fast, physically-responsive, and fun workflow - the full power and flexibility of computer-based music production and the tactile immediacy of hardware
- Most comprehensive MASCHINE hardware - the acclaimed 'tough but sensitive' multi-color pads, fast, direct access to all functions thanks to additional dedicated buttons and knobs, plus jog-wheel, more connectivity, and built-in stand
- Next level visual representation: Large, high-res color displays provide feedback and orientation at a depth and quality not seen on any other groove production device
- Unprecedented physical control via touch sensitive multi-color pads, dedicated edit buttons, level section, 8 display knobs, and jog wheel for precision editing, scrubbing, browsing, and more
- Create and perform rhythms, harmonies and melodies in moments. Powerful sampling, slicing, time-stretch, sound shaping, and editing - ultra-fast workflow for maximum musical creativity
- 2 big, high-resolution color displays show waveforms, patterns, scenes, meter levels, channel mixer, NI product visuals and more
- 8 GB library with samples, one-shots, sliced loops, sampled instruments, presets, patterns, drum kits, and projects - all easily accessible via tag-based browser
- Mixing and metering on the hardware, side-chaining, pre-listening bus, aux sends, unlimited groups and effect inserts
- Sonically outstanding, multi-mode drum synthesizers for perfectly-tuned acoustic and electronic sounds - fast, powerful drum design with on-the-fly parameter automation
- Classic groovebox features including 16 velocity levels, swing, pad link, note repeat, step sequencer, and vintage MPC 60/SP 1200 sampling emulation
- Seamless KOMPLETE 9 integration with preset browsing, icon view on the hardware, and automatic parameter mapping - includes 4 full-version KOMPLETE products (as a software download)
- 24 pro-quality studio and creative effects including filter, EQ, delay, reverb and compressor; one touch automation recording and expansive routing possibilities
- Runs as a VST, Audio Units or AAX plug-in, multi-core support; Import MIDI and REX files, MPC programs, and iMASCHINE projects; hosts VST and Audio Units plug-ins