Novation Launchpad Pro Ableton Live USB Controller
Launchpad Pro is an instrument designed for live performance. The new RGB pads light up to match the colour of your clips in Ableton Live's session view, so you can see at a glance which clips are playing.
You can use the grid to play any of your music software and external hardware too - with Standalone Mode. It doesn't matter which software you are using: plug it straight into Logic Pro, for example, and play it like a keyboard; connect the MIDI ports to your Bass Station II and play riffs on your grid. The possibilities are endless.
Launchpad Pro is much more than an instrument: it also gives you slick, immediate access to all your mixer controls mid-performance, so you stay in your flow. There's no need to enter a separate mixer mode; simply press and hold a mixer function button (like mute or volume), make a change, and then release the button to drop straight back into your performance.
Control your effects, instrument devices and plug-ins mid-performance to add engaging, expressive effects. For super smooth effect transitions, the button grid also turns into eight velocity-sensitive vertical faders, with LED feedback - the harder you hit the pad, the faster the transition.
Launchpad Pro is just as sleek, lightweight and tough as the rest of our Launch range and can be chained to multiple other Launch products, or connected to the rest of your studio or live setup.
It comes with everything you need to get started, including cables and software, and can be bus-powered over USB. It's also class compliant and doesn't need any drivers; just install the software, plug in and start performing.
- 64 RGB backlit velocity and pressure sensitive button grid
- 32 RGB backlit round mode buttons
- One setup button
- Front LED strip
- Orange rubber base mat
- High retention USB connector
- Two MIDI sockets (3.5mm jack sockets with MIDI din break-out cables)
- Power supply connector
- Power switch
- Kensington Security Slot
- Software Compatibility
- Ableton Live Lite 9 is included
- USB bus powered on Mac or PC. Power supply (included) and camera connection kit or USB camera adapter (not included) required for use with iOS devices
- 12V DC Power supply included
- Maximum power consumption 12V DC 1A
- Product Dimensions: 260mm width x 260mm depth x 29mm height