Numark MIXDECK: Universal DJ System
Perform with CD, MP3, USB, Software, and iPod
Tradition Meets Innovation
The two-decks-and-a-mixer layout every time-honored DJ has come to know creates a familiar playground met with Numark's innovation. You can perform it all using the Mixdeck whether your music is on CDs, MP3 CDs, USB flash drives, iPod, your computer, or even other analog players. This complete system is perfect for every DJ that uses different kinds of music sources.
MIXDECK has two large, touch-sensitive illuminated platters and controls for cueing and scratching your music. Each smooth, fast, reliable, slot-loading drive works with both CDs and MP3 CDs. You can also connect a USB flash drive on each deck for access to thousands of MP3s without taking a computer or CDs to the gig. But these advanced decks aren't just MP3/CD players - they also work as software controllers. Just connect MIXDECK to your Mac or PC with a single USB cable and you're seamlessly controlling the music on your computer. MIXDECK's MIDI communication enables you to easily map virtually any DJ software for direct connection from your fingers to software.
Use your iPod to take your sets home with you. MIXDECK comes with a Universal Dock for iPod so you can play tracks and record your mixes and store them directly into the iPod. Once it is docked you won't have to touch it, Mixdeck has dedicated a fader, physical transport and menu controls, and click knob. Also included is a USB connection that can receive two stereo audio channels from your computer to enable you to mix software audio with CD tracks
MIXDECK has a full-featured mixer built in. Each input channel has its own gain and three-band EQ/rotary kills (+12dB/ -INF). The mixer channels control the audio from MIXDECK's onboard players, incoming audio from your computer, or external sources such as turntables, MP3s players and more. MIXDECK has two sets of stereo, switchable phono/line inputs for external sources. MIXDECK's replacable crossfader has switchable slope and reverse so you can customize its performance based on your preferences. You can work the room thanks to MIXDECK's 1/4-inch mic input with its own gain and ±15dB high and low EQ. There's also a complete cueing section with dual 1/8 and 1/4-inch headphone outputs, dedicated cue gain, and mini-crossfader control. You can keep an eye on your master output levels with MIXDECK's dual-color stereo LED meters. MIXDECK has a flexible output section too, with balanced XLR and unbalanced RCA stereo Main outputs, as well as Booth and Record outs for sending your mix to different locations and systems including recording to your iPod. There’s also a direct stereo output from each deck for use with timecode control interfaces including Serato Scratch LIVE software or external effects processors.
MIXDECK's advanced platters are touch-sensitive for superb accuracy and smooth control of tracks on discs, flash drives, and software. The platters' outer rings illuminate for visual indication of deck performance and mode. You can adjust MIXDECK's players to perform just like vinyl on turntables thanks to their independent start and stop-time controls on each deck.
Punch up your set with Mixdeck's integrated, beat-synced DSP effexts. Chop, echo, filter, flanger, pan, and phaser are all included so you can add flavor to your performance on top of playing all kinds of music media.
- Compatible with Serato DJ Intro Software
- Complete system with CD/MP3/USB decks, mixer, computer audio and MIDI interface, and Universal Dock for iPod
- Play from CDs, MP3 CDs, USB flash drives, iPod, computers, and external inputs
- Record your set to iPod and listen later
- Mixer with EQ/rotary kills, replaceable crossfader, and complete controls for iPod
- Serato DJ Intro software included
- Pre-mapped for Traktor Pro 2 and Virtual DJ Pro
- USB computer interface for software control and audio streaming
- Inputs: Mic (1/4"), two Aux (RCA stereo pairs), iPod dock, Computer (USB, stereo)
- Outputs (all stereo): Main (balanced XLR and RCA), Booth (RCA), Record (RCA), Deck 1
- (RCA), Deck 2 (RCA), Cue (1/8" and 1/4")
- Beat-synced DSP effects with wet-dry fader: chop, echo, filter, flanger, pan, phaser
- Smooth, fast, slot-loading drives with large, touch-sensitive illuminated platters
- Control MIDI software, with no timecode needed, via USB
- CD direct outputs for use with timecode interfaces
- Adjustable start and stop time for vinyl-like deck performance
- Automatic BPM analyzer and Tap tempo for manual BPM entry
- Slide BPM ±6, 12, 25, and 100% or bend with pitch buttons
- Key Lock holds pitch while you independently manipulate its BPM
- Seamless looping, sampling, and easily accessible hot cues
- Keep time moving forward while you cut or reverse the track using Bleep/Reverse
- Single-track, continuous, and programmable playback
- Fader Start plays the cued track when you move the crossfader
- Two large, backlit displays for BPM, CD/MP3 text tags, and folder navigation
- MIXDECK universal DJ system
- Serato DJ Intro software
- USB cable
- Audio driver CD
- Power supply
- Quickstart guide
Return Policy – Click for details
Share the savings!
Tell your friends and family about the great savings on this and thousands of quality products.
Note: You and your friend's email addresses are only used once as a referral. We will not collect or store the email addresses.