Numark Mixtrack DJ Software Controller
MIXTRACK is a powerhouse controller in a compact chassis for performing and producing with DJ software. The familiar layout works just like two decks and a mixer so whether you're a seasoned professional or building your DJ skills, MIXTRACK is easy to learn and handles advanced techniques. It's portable so you can grab MIXTRACK and your laptop and go to wherever the gig is.
MIXTRACK has two deck controller sections with large touch-activated jog wheels and transports controls. Whether you're used to a CD player, turntables, or any other traditional DJ hardware, you'll find getting around easy. The center of MIXTRACK’s surface is its mixer section with a smooth crossfader, line faders, deck EQs, and more advanced controls for looping and effects.
Traktor Enabled, Midi Compliant
MIXTRACK comes with Native Instruments Traktor LE software, which is based on Traktor Pro. This popular, easy-to-learn software is made for mixing, remixing, and producing music. It gives you four optional layouts, including cover art. You will enjoy new Beatgrid Editing and saving with locked sync for precise performance. Also included is manual looping and selectable loop length for flexible loop integration. Additionally, Traktor LE gives you several effects per deck including filter, delay, reverb and flanger. MIXTRACK comes factory mapped for use not only with Traktor LE but also Traktor Pro and Duo, so if you’re already a Traktor power user, you’ll be ready to go right out of the box. Full MIDI compliance means MIXTRACK will also work with virtually any MIDI-mappable music software.
Easy Usb Connection
MIXTRACK connects to your Mac or PC as a class-compliant USB device so it requires no software drivers to work, and USB powers it so you won't need an external supply.
- Large touch sensitive platters for accurate control and scratching
- Classic, dual-deck layout with complete mixer section
- Lighted controls indicate status in software for less time looking at the computer
- MIDI-over-USB controller is compatible with virtually all DJ software
- Mac and PC class-compliant USB – no software drivers to install
- USB-powered device does not require additional power supply
- Includes Native Instruments Traktor LE software, pre-mapped for Traktor Duo/Pro
- Works with MP3, WAV, AIFF, FLAC, Ogg Vorbis, WMA (non-DRM, Windows only), AAC (non-DRM), and audio CDs (requires CD drive on computer)
Minimum Computer Requirements:
- MIXTRACK controller with attached USB cable
- Software CD
- Quick start guide
- Mac: OS X 10.5, Intel Core Duo 1.66 GHz
- PC: Windows XP (SP3, 32 bit), Vista (SP1, 32/64 bit), or 7 (32/64 bit); Pentium IV or Athlon 1.4 GHz (SSE1)
- 1 GB RAM
- 100 MB free disk space
- DVD drive
- USB port
- Optional: Four-output sound card for cueing and playback