The hugely popular MK 219 is a fixed pattern, cardioid microphone featuring a large diaphragm capsule teamed with a low noise discreet preamplifier circuit. Magnetic reed switches are provided for reliable long term durability of both the 10dB pad and the high pass filter.
The capsule employs an extremely thin, gold plated diaphragm. When used for vocals, the large diaphragm capsule adds warmth and enhanceshigh frequency detail while still sounding completely natural. The Oktava MK219s high sensitivity means that it can be used on acoustic guitars, pianos and in factory matched stereo pairs for ensemble recordings.
- Mic type Large diaphragm condenser
- Freq. Response, Hz 40-16000
- Output sensitivity, mV/Pa 11
- Max SPL, dB for 0, 5% THD 122
- Self Noise (DIN), dBa <14
- Output impedance, ohm 200
- Phase Positive
- Powering, V 48
- Supply current, mA 8
- Switches -10dB / High-Pass Filter
- Weight, g 510
- Length, mm 202
- Max diameter/width, mm 48
- Temp. Range -35degrees C to +45 degrees C
- Relative Humidity 85% (+25 degrees C)
- Accessories included Mic holder
Return Policy – Click for details
Share the savings!
Tell your friends and family about the great savings on this and thousands of quality products.
Note: You and your friend's email addresses are only used once as a referral. We will not collect or store the email addresses.