On Stage WMB100 Classic Wood Microphone Storage
Or Display Case
This professional Master's Series Wood Microphone Display Case with Foam
Padding is a hand-crafted condenser microphone storage or display case with
rosewood finish made to showcase your valued microphone in a home, office or
studio. The foam insert securely holds a Shure, Rode, Audio Technica,
Electro-Voice or more than 25 other condenser microphones (see below for a
listing of some popular models). Display case features a high-gloss varnish coat
over rosewood finish and brass plated hardware to compliment the color. It is a
beautiful choice to store, protect and display a high end studio microphone. The
custom die-cut foam fits most studio mics and brackets securely.
Key Procuct Features:
- High-gloss varnish coat over rosewood finish and
brass plated hardware to compliment the case color.
- The custom die-cut foam fits most studio mics and
- It is lined with non-slip faux velvet to hold the
polyurethane foam insert in place.
- Auto-stop internal hinge keeps case in upright
position when open.
- Durable brass-plated latch snaps in place to keep lid closed.
Compatible with these models and more:
- Electro-Voice RE2 and RE27 microphones
- Shure KSM-27; KSM-32; KSM-44 microphones
- Sennheiser MD421-II microphone
- NADY Systems TRM-6 microphone
- Audio-Technica AT3035, AT4050 or AT2020 microphones
- Groove Tubes GT-57 microphone
- SE Electronics SE Z3300A microphone
- Rode NT1A MXL V-76 microphone
- StudioProjects C-1 microphone
- Samson CO1U microphone
- Mojave Audio MA-200 microphone
- CAD M9 and GXL2200 microphones
- Neumann U87 microphones
- Audix CX 112 microphone
- MXL V-76 microphone
- Beyerdeynamic MC840 microphone
- Sony C800GPAC microphone
- Alctron Audio HSMC 1200 microphones
- AKG Perception 40 microphone
Return Policy – Click for details
Share the savings!
Tell your friends and family about the great savings on this and thousands of quality products.
Note: You and your friend's email addresses are only used once as a referral. We will not collect or store the email addresses.