Peavey IPR-1600 Power Amplifier
The IPR 1600 boasts 800 watts per channel at 2 ohms and is under 7lbs. Featuring 2 channel independent fourth order Linkwitz-Riley crossovers, a variable-speed fan housed in a lightweight aluminum chassis, DDT speaker protection, and the revolutionary new IPR class D topology.
- 1000W RMS x 1 at 2 ohms
- 600W RMS x 1 at 4 ohms
- 320W RMS x 1 at 8 ohms
- 900W RMS x 2 at 2 ohms
- 530W RMS x 2 at 4 ohms
- 300W RMS x 2 at 8 ohms
- 2- Channel independent fourth-order Linkwitz-Riley crossovers
- DDT protection
- Revolutionary IPR class D topology
- Detented input controls
- Combination XLR 1/4" inputs
- 4 pole twist lock output connectors
- Ultra-light weight
- Individual signal pass 1/4" jacks on each channel
- LED illuminated
- Standby, LED power present indication
- Weight Unpacked: 7.03 lb(3.19 kg)
- Weight Packed: 9.41 lb(4.27 kg)
- Width Packed: 12.5"(31.75 cm)
- Height Packed: 21"(53.34 cm)
- Depth Packed: 4.75"(12.065 cm)
Return Policy – Click for details
Share the savings!
Tell your friends and family about the great savings on this and thousands of quality products.
Note: You and your friend's email addresses are only used once as a referral. We will not collect or store the email addresses.