This package includes (2) Peavey PV-118 Subwoofers.
Peavey PV-118 18in 400W Subwoofer
The PV 118 Sub is a compact vented subwoofer system utilizing an 18" heavy duty woofer with a 3" voice coil and a 65 oz. magnet. The black, perforated steel grille and steel corners provide protection and a professional appearance, and the sturdy steel handles allow for ease of transport. A top pole mount for 1- 3/8" stand poles is incorporated, and two 1/4" phone jacks are connected in parallel for daisy chaining or to send a full-range signal to a P.A. cabinet. The impressive 400 Watt program power rating allows for plenty of gutpounding bass. The internal lowpass crossover network, along with the vented enclosure, provides great bass response that will add the thump you desire.
- Vented bass subwoofer enclosure
- 18" heavy duty woofer, 3" VC, 65 oz. magnet
- Top pole-mount
- 400 Watts program power handling
- Internal low-pass crossover network
- Two 1/4" phone jacks in parallel
- Perforated steel grille
- Steel handles and corners
- T-nut component mounting
- Compact dimensions
- Frequency range (-10 dB, half space): 38 Hz to 500 Hz
- Frequency response (+/- 3 dB anechoic): 49 Hz to 180 Hz
- Sensitivity (1 Watt/1 meter): 95 dB
- Power rating (program): 400 Watts
- Peak power capacity: 800 Watts
- Maximum SPL: 118 dB
- Transducer complement: 18" Heavy duty woofer with 3" voice coil and 65 oz. magnet
- Box tuning frequency: Low frequency section: 46 Hz
- Recommended infrasonic filter frequency: 40 Hz, at a minimum of 18 dB/octave roll-off
- Recommended crossover frequency: 150 Hz or less
- Nominal impedance (Z): 8 Ohms
- Input connections: Two 1/4" phone jacks in parallel
- Enclosure materials and finish: MDF covered in black carpet
- Dimensions (H x W x L): 27.00" x 21.88" x 19.63" (686 mm x 556 mm x 499 mm)
- Weight: 73 lbs. (33.2 kg)
Return Policy – Click for details
Share the savings!
Tell your friends and family about the great savings on this and thousands of quality products.
Note: You and your friend's email addresses are only used once as a referral. We will not collect or store the email addresses.