PEAVEY PV10 10-CH COMPACT MIXER W/ FX
The PV? 10 compact mixer offers value and easy-to-use features. Reference-quality mic preamps with an astonishingly low 0.0007% THD make the PV 10 mixer excellent for live sound or project studio recording. The PV 10 mixer includes three-band EQ, effects send and monitor send on each channel. With six mono and two stereo channels, the PV 10 offers a total of eight inputs. The master section includes 48 volt phantom power, built-in digital effects, effects send and return, assignable tape input and a unique master contour EQ that helps sweeten the mix. Dual XLR and 1/4 inch outputs allow the PV 10 to easily connect with other equipment. Sleek metal design adds strength, durability and looks like no other mixer in its class. Rackmount kit available.
- Built-in DSP effects processor
- 6 RQ? (reference-quality) low noise microphone inputs with insert points
- Channels 7/8 and 9/10 w/ dual switchable stereo line inputs
- 3-band EQ on all channels
- LED clip, signal, mute indication
- 1 pre-fader monitor send
- 1 post-fader effects send
- Precision 60 mm faders on input channels and stereo master outputs
- Control room output
- Global 48 volt phantom power, tape to control room and tape to mix assignments
- Stereo outputs with balanced 1/4" TRS and XLR connectors
- Rugged console design
- Universal switching power supply
- Size: 12.125" W x 3.5" H x 14.75" D
- Weight: 9.3 lbs.
Return Policy – Click for details
Share the savings!
Tell your friends and family about the great savings on this and thousands of quality products.
Note: You and your friend's email addresses are only used once as a referral. We will not collect or store the email addresses.