The PV 1200 delivers sereious power with 450 Watts per side into 4 Ohms and 600 Watts per channel into 2 Ohms. This workhorse of an amplifier boasts metal TO-3 power transistors, a heavy-duty transformer and aluminum heat sinks to keep the music going all night long.
- 1/4 inch TRS inputs
- 1/4 jacks and 5-way binding post speaker output terminals
- Mode switch for stereo or bridge operation
- LED indicators for input signal, DDT & power
- Peavey's famous DDT compression system
- Stereo Mode: 2 Ohms: 600* Watts RMS x 2
- Stereo Mode: 4 Ohms: 450 Watts RMS x 2
- Stereo Mode: 8 Ohms: 270 Watts RMS x 2
- Bridge Mode-Mono: 4 Ohms: 1200* Watts RMS
- Bridge Mode-Mono: 8 Ohms: 900 Watts RMS
- Rated Output Power: 4 Ohms: 0.1% THD: 400 Watts RMS
- Rated Output Power: 8 Ohms: 0.1% THD: 240 Watts RMS
- Total Harmonic Distortion: Less than 0.07% 20 Hz - 20 kHz at rated power 4 Ohms
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Damping Factor: greater than 300
- Hum and Noise:100 dB
- Rack Spaces: 3 RU
- Not recommended for continuous 2 ohm stereo/4 ohm bridge duty
- Unpacked Weight: 42 lbs
- Unpacked Width: 19 in.
- Unpacked Depth: 15.375 in.
- Unpacked Height: 5.625 in.
- Packed Weight: 49 lbs.
- Packed Width: 24.5 in.
- Packed Depth: 20.5 in.
- Packed Height: 7 in.
Return Policy – Click for details
Share the savings!
Tell your friends and family about the great savings on this and thousands of quality products.
Note: You and your friend's email addresses are only used once as a referral. We will not collect or store the email addresses.