Peavey PV-2600 Power Amp: Awesome Power Pak
Massive power in a small package, the PV-2600 Power Amp features XLR, 1/4 inch and barrier strip inputs along with Peavey's famous DDT compression system. With an ear-splitting 900 watts per side into 4 ohms and 1300 watts into 2 ohms, this powerful amp provides reliable and accurate sound for musicians, DJs, churches, clubs and other music venues. Plus, you'll love the versatile binding post and Speakon output connectors.Features:
- Stereo mode: 4 ohms, 900 watts RMS x 2
- Stereo mode: 8 ohms, 540 watts RMS x 2
- Bridge mono mode: 4 ohms, 2600 watts RMS
- Inputs: XLR, 1/4 inch and barrier strip
- Detented input gain control
- Binding post and Speakon output connectors
- Separate Speakon mono bridge output
- Mode switch for stereo or bridge operation
- Thru/low output jacks and high output jacks
- LED indicators for input signal, DDT and power
- Peavey's famous DDT compression system
- Total harmonic distortion: less than 0.03% 20Hz to 20kHz, 10dB below rated power in stereo mode, both channels driven
- Frequency response: 20Hz to 20kHz
- Damping factor: greater than 300
- Rack spaces: 2
- Size: 19"w x 16"d x 3.5h. Wt. 40 lbs.
Return Policy – Click for details
Share the savings!
Tell your friends and family about the great savings on this and thousands of quality products.
Note: You and your friend's email addresses are only used once as a referral. We will not collect or store the email addresses.