PEAVEY SP2: 2-Way 15-Inch Speaker
Updated technology gives the new Peavey SP 2 better performance, sound dispersion and lighter weight at an unbelievably low price. This rugged and dependable two-way enclosure uses a 15 in. Peavey Black Widow speaker that will handle up to 2000 Watts of peak power and has a field-replaceable basket for quick, easy repair. The upper-mid and high frequencies are handled by the Rx22 titanium driver that is ferrofluid cooled for maximum tweeter performance. Peavey's exclusive Quadratic Throat Waveguide technology actually reduces horn distortion and aims sound directly at the audience, not over their heads.
Rugged 9-ply baltic birch construction, utilizing extensive internal bracing, produces tighter bass response while significantly reducing the cabinet weight. To make connecting even easier, Peavey includes a standard 1/4 in. jack and an exclusive Neutrik Speakon input that makes bi-amping plug and play simple. Finished in durable thick black carpeting with two heavy-duty handles and a stand mount, the SP 2 is perfect for a variety of applications.
- 2-way full-range, bi-ampable sound reinforcement system
- Rx22 compression driver with ferrofluid cooling
- 15 in. BWX Black Widow 4 in. VC woofer
- 500 watts RMS, 1000 watts program, 2000 watts peak
- Patented Quadratic Throat Waveguide technology
- Asymmetrical horn aims the sound down 10 degrees, at the audience, not over their heads
- Sound Guard III tweeter protection
- Full-range inputs include a Neutrik Speakon 4 pin jack and two 1/4 in. phone jacks
- Bi-amp input via 4-pin switching Neutrik Speakon
- Trapezoidal baltic birch enclosure
- Stand-mount adapter
Return Policy – Click for details
Share the savings!
Tell your friends and family about the great savings on this and thousands of quality products.
Note: You and your friend's email addresses are only used once as a referral. We will not collect or store the email addresses.