Pioneer Bulit8 Powered Studio Monitors, Stands, Iso Pads, and Cables
Pioneer Professional Audio unveils its new line of active reference studio monitors for great audio feedback while practicing, producing, and creating music. The Bulit8 studio monitors feature excellent sound quality, improved bass response and reliability, three types of inputs, and built-in equalization, useful for the musician who wants to achieve the highest accuracy in sound reproduction.
Audio Quality: For maximum audio performance, increased bass output, and reduced unwanted resonance, each speaker utilizes a highly rigid medium density fiberboard (MDF) for the construction of its enclosure and bass reflex ducts. Additionally, to optimize sound quality and increase reliability, Pioneer uses woofers made with aramid fiber cones and soft dome tweeters infused in magnetic fluid. Three models of the Bulit studio monitors are available with varying size drivers that include five, six, and eight inch models to fit the listener's taste and environment.
Groove Technology: To improve airflow through the port of the enclosure, Pioneer engineered the port hole with grooves to help direct the sound waves smoothly. The technique decreases standing waves from the mouth of the port, resulting in smooth bass and mid-bass output, with more impact.
Convex Diffuser: Matching the bass output of the speakers, the soft dome tweeters are set in the center of a convex diffuser optimizing output and dispersing the sound energy in both left and right directions for wider imaging. For a cool cosmetic look, the diffuser also illuminates in white when the speakers are powered on.
Class AB bi-amp: Driving the speakers is a highly efficient Class AB amplifier in a bi-amp configuration to power the tweeters and woofers separately.
EQ Controls: The speakers also enable users to adjust high-pass level output via the built-in equalizer from the back of the speaker. The equalizer adjusts the high frequency range in one decibel increments (-2dB to +1dB), tailoring the audio output to the user's listening preference.
Inputs and Extras: All speaker models feature three types of inputs (XLR, TRS, and RCA) for connection to different devices such as external sound cards, computers, DJ equipment, and portable devices. For convenience and power conservation, the Bulit studio monitors also include an Auto Standby mode that automatically turns itself off when there is no input signal sensed after 25 minutes, and powers back on when signal input is detected.
The Jamstands JSMS70 is a stable low-profile base that can easily be positioned into tight spaces and includes both leveling floor spikes for carpeted areas and rubber feet for hard wood and tile surfaces. The JS-MS70 has four heights from 32.5" to 44.25" and can be securely locked into place with the included locking pin.
Ulimate Acoustics UA-ISO-100 studio monitor pads have been designed to help you boost the accuracy of your monitors by providing a simple, affordable way to isolate your monitors from the surfaces you place them on. Using Ultimate Isolators, you will immediately notice enhanced clarity and bass response in your mixing environment. This will help you to prevent those unwanted surprises when you finally take that new mix out to the club or just to your car stereo, because you have a more accurate reference of your signal while mixing.
Pioneer Bulit8 Stdio Monitor Features:
JSMS70 Studio Monitor Stand Pair Features:
- Tweeters use convex diffusers from TAD to deliver panoramic high frequency sound
- Aramid fiber woofers and front-loaded bass reflex system ensure rich, powerful bass
- Custom-designed Class AB bi-amps ensure balance needed for accurate monitoring
- Auto stand-by with Auto ON eliminates the need to fiddle with the back of the speaker
- Packed with features for hassle-free set up and everyday use
- Format: bi-amp 2-way bass reflex active monitor speaker
- Tweeter: 1" soft dome tweeter
- Woofer: 8" aramid fiber woofer
- Frequency response: 40 Hz~20 kHz
- Maximum SPL: 115 dB
- Amplifier output (rated output): class AB bi-amp 160W, LF:125W (70 W), HF:35W (20W)
- Input ports: XLR x 1
- Balanced inputs: TRS(1/4" jack) x 1
- Input ports: RCA x 1
- Unbalanced inputs: RCA x 1
- Input impedance: 10 kOhms
- Level control: up to +6 dB
- HF level adjust: -2 dB/-1 dB/0 dB/+1 dB
- Power consumption: 160W
- Accessories included: power cord, user's manual
- Dimensions: 276mm x 401mm x 315mm (W x H x D)
- Weight: 11.8 kg
Solena Professional Microphone Cable Features:
- Stable platform with 1mm thick non-slick strips
- Locking pin ensures stable and accurate height positions
- Locking heights include 32.25", 36.25, 40.25", 44.25"
- Platform Dimensions: 9" x 9"
- Low-profile base can be easily positioned into tight spaces
- Leveling floor spikes and rubber feet included
- 25' XLR to XLR
- Touring grade, noiseless microphone cable
- High-quality XLR connectors
- Durable, flexible, abrasion-resistant jacket
- Ideal for use with microphones, audio component cabling, and powered/active loudspeakers