Pioneer DJ DDJ-SR Serato DJ 2-Deck Controller
Designed for use with Serato DJ software, Pioneer's DDJ-SR 2-channel DJ controller is essentially a smaller, more compact version of the DDJ-SX, offering the same large aluminum jog wheels and integrated performance pads with a new PAD PLUS feature that adds four additional audio effects to the performance pads.
Mixing With Serato
- Controlling Serato DJ has never been easier thanks to the DDJ-SR's ergonomical layout of knobs and buttons pre-mapped to the software
- Performance Pads – Below each jog wheel sit eight large rubber performance pads, providing HOT CUE, ROLL, SLICER, and SAMPLER functions, each pad velocity-sensitive and and illuminated with a blue LED when active
- Pad Plus – Change up the available functions of the performance pads with the new PAD PLUS button, switching them to HOT CUE ROLL, TRANS, COMBO FX, and SAMPLE ROLL. This enables users to trigger multiple FX with a single button press, and automatically syncs samples and Hot Cues to the beat, which is visualized for the user by the Beat Indicator.
Hot Cue Roll/Sampler Roll - Launch Hot Cues and Samples that are automatically synced to the BPM.
- Combo FX – Simultaneously trigger and modulate multiple effects and filters with one pad.
- Trans – Cut the volume of FX in and out at pre-set intervals.
Big Jog Wheels – Use the two large jog wheels, finely tuned to have the right feel and shortest latency, for precision scratching and mixing capabilities
2-Channel Mixer – Perform unfortgettable scratch routines with the built-in 2-channel mixer, which can also be used with four decks using the "deck select" buttons located on each side of the controller. Switch things up by using the "Cross Fader Reverse" function to enable the left and right decks to be controlled from opposite sides
High-end Design – Feel good about breaking out your controller thanks to the aluminum jog plates and steel top panel
Serato DJ Software – A free-of-charge download of Serato DJ software is included with the purchase of a DDJ-SR for an easy out-of-the-box experience.
- USB Power – The controller can be powered through the USB connection to a laptop.
- Built-in Sound Card (audio interface) – Simple connection to a laptop with a single USB cable.
- Adjustable Cross-fader Curve – Suits any mixing style.
- Channel Fader Start – Enables the use of the channel fader to control and play/cue tracks.
- Integrated Handles – The controller features grip handles on each side for added convenience.