Pioneer DDJ-SX2 4-Channel DJ Controller w/ Gator Tour Case
This is the industry's first controller to give DJ's dedicated control of the new Serato Flip functions within Serato DJ, meaning you can use the Serato Flip expansion pack to record and re-play up to 6 hot cue sequences on the fly with designated buttons - record, start, and slot - for maximum efficiency. The 4-channel DDJ-SX2 builds on the popularity of its predecessor, but inherits 2 must-have features from it's big brother, the DDJ-SZ: performance pads with velocity sensitive, multi-colored LEDs and on-jog digital cue point markers. The DDJ-SX2 also boasts improved jog wheel reaction time and allows for Serato DVS connectivity. If it ain't broke, don't fix it! The first generation DDJ-SX was hailed for its simple and intuitive layout that put a multitude of Serato DJ features right at your fingertips, so the layout of the buttons, performance pads, sliders, and knobs have remained intact on the DDJ-SX2 to keep giving you the ease of use you know and love. The DDJ-SX2 incorporates the multi-functional, eye-pleasing Performance Pads to control 8 different parameters within Serato DJ. Aside from being more aesthetically pleasing, the illumination colors provide instant identication for the function of each pad. While in velocity sampler mode, tap strength can be used to determine output level from the pad. The DDJ-SX2 features an imroved microphone input circuit, allowing for crystal clear audio output, void of any distortion, regardless of the mic used. Thanks to the increased headroom and highly improved signal-to-noise (S/N) ratio, the controller delivers clear audio even at exceptionally high volume levels. Leave latency in the dust with the massively improved output reaction time of the jog wheels, ensuring scratch performances are not hindered in any way. Within the jog dispaly is also a "hot cue countdown," allowing the user to visualize the remaining time in a given hot cue point and helping the user quickly arrive to a specified position in the music playing. Use external sources such as turntables with the independent 4-channel mixer, and use the master level meter for instantaneous sound level adjustment as well as independent output controls with a display indicator for each channel. For another layer of control, use the best of both worlds and control Serato DJ with CDJ players or analog turntables via Serato DJ DVS functionality. Get your mix out into the world through external PA equipment with two Master and one Booth output.
The Gator Cases G-Tour DJ Controller Road Case for the Pioneer DDJ-SX2 is equipped with a patent pending Sliding Laptop Platform allowing easy set up of your computer, control surfaces, and DJ gear. Tour-style plywood construction, along with road tough commercial-grade recessed handles and twist latches.
Pioneer DDJ-SX2 4-Channel DJ Controller Features:
Gator Cases G-Tour DJ Controller Road Case Features:
- High-performance digital-to-analog converter
- Slip Mode: silently continues song playback during a performance loop, scratch or hot cue and resumes audible playback when the loop operation is ended
- Aluminum finish
- Connections: (2) CD phono/line inputs, (2) microphone inputs, (2) master outputs (XLR and RCA) and a booth out
- Built-in sound card
- Needle search: immediately jump to a specific part of track with a touch of a button
- Adjustable cross-fader curve
- Channel fader start
- Assignable settings with the Native Instruments TRAKTOR PRO2 software
- Tour style case designed to fit the Pioneer DDJSX2 controller
- DJ sliding platform for laptop workspace
- Ultra-dur EVA interior padding
- Red recessed twist latches and spring loaded rubber-gripped handles
- Heavy-duty commercial grade hardware
- Latches: twist latch
- Interior dimensions: 26.15" X 14.11" X 2.81" (L x W x H)
- Exterior dimensions: 31.50" X 19.75" X 9.25" (L x W x H)
- Weight: 27 lbs.