Pioneer DJM-1000 Professional Club DJ Mixer
If you're a serious club mixer looking for the most versatile, most advanced, most POWERFUL DJ mixer around ... look no further. The slammin' Pioneer DJM-1000 is a 6-channel 19" rackmount mixer that is setting a brand new standard for demanding DJs everywhere. This digital monster offers all the best Pioneer technology and a great looking package to boot. To ensure the very best sound quality, the analog signals are transmitted via the shortest possible path and converted to digital signals by a high quality 24-bit/96 kHz A/D converter, thus passing the signals to the digital mixing stage under optimum conditions. Through the use of a 32-bit DSP, mixing is achieved with zero sound quality degradation for professional DJs working in clubs. To get the most from these features, a great deal of care has been paid to perfecting the sound quality, including a high-rigidity chassis to cut down unnecessary vibrations that might affect the sound. Together with a high performance power section using an R-core transformer, the DJM-1000 has clear and powerful sound ideal for club performances.
A built-in 3-band isolator is capable of producing level control of -infinity dB to +6 dB on each band. A 2-system, 3-type SEND/RETURN (PRE INSERT/POST INSERT/AUX) is provided to allow multiple connection variations with external devices, such as effectors and samplers, thus widening the range of DJ play potential. The fader curve adjust allows adjustment not only of the cross fader curve (as on former models), but also of the channel fader curve. Both faders functions can be adjusted within 17 steps so that DJs can customize the settings to their own preferred response. The main fader volume control knob can be changed to a rotary knob for delicate sound volume control when mixing. An optional part (DJC-1000RV) is required to make this change, which can be completed in any of Pioneer's authorized service centers.
- 6-channel digital DJ mixer
- 19" rackmount design can be used tabletop style as well
- Incredible sound quality
- 3-band isolator
- Variety of send/return options for effects, processors and more
- Fader curve adjust for crossfader AND channel faders
- Digital I/O supports multiple sample rates up to 24-bit/96kHz
- MIDI output for operation of external equipment
- Special digital link function for connection to compatible CD players, effects and A/V components
- Fader start available on ALL 6 channels
- Built-in 3-band equalizer on each channel allows level control within the range of -26 dB to +6 dB at each band
- 2-band booth EQ for control of booth monitor response, thus facilitating booth monitoring by the DJ
- Built-in crossfader assign function enables more flexible assigning of each channel's input to the cross fader
- Built-in TALK OVER function automatically lowers track volume during Mic-input
- Optional rotary knobs can replace the channel faders
- Size: 19" x 14-5/16" x 7-3/8"
- Weight: 26.75 lbs.
Return Policy – Click for details
Share the savings!
Tell your friends and family about the great savings on this and thousands of quality products.
Note: You and your friend's email addresses are only used once as a referral. We will not collect or store the email addresses.