Pioneer XDJ-700 DJ Bundle with 2 Players and 1 DJM-350 Mixer
The XDJ-700 comes with a large touchscreen, a familiar club layout and it inherits a host of features from its big brother, the XDJ-1000. Its compact size and removable stand offer great set-up possibilities for even the smallest booth or home set-up.
With support for our free rekordbox™ software you can prepare and manage your tracks on a PC or Mac before hitting the booth.
Large Touch Screen
The 7-inch, full-color LCD touch screen gives you instinctive control and enables the ultimate creativity. The GUI is divided into three sections so you can effortlessly see and access all the features you need.
Call up the Qwerty keyboard to search by keyword or use the rotary dial to browse. Plus you can choose how you view your tracks: list, artwork or custom view.
Trigger Hot Cues and Hot Loops in perfect time.
Quantize snaps cues and loops to the rekordbox beat grid for a reliable performance every time.
More Creative Freedom
Automatically beat match up to 4 decks playing tracks analysed in rekordbox, leaving you free to focus on adding your unique mark on the mix.
Keep tracks playing muted during live edits such as loop, scratch or reverse. Release the jog wheel and the track comes back at exactly the right place.
Enhanced track info
The large, full-color LCD display shows all the info you need. Deeper waveform analysis with Wave Zoom, beat countdown, phase meter, track key indicator and more.
With ProDJ Link you can connect up to 4 players, turntables or laptops via LAN connection and share a single source. Combine this with rekordbox to access pre-prepared loops and cues, sync the beat with the master deck, and access a host of advanced pro-DJ features.
Let's Get Digital
Simply plug in your rekordbox USB or connect your iPhone, iPod touch or Android smartphone to load tracks directly to the XDJ. Get access to a multitude of advanced performance features when preparing your tracks in rekordbox or using the rekordbox app.
The XDJ-700 offers DJs and venues unparalleled set-up possibilities. Being our slimmest player yet, it has been designed with the small booth or home set-up in mind. A removable stand helps it to fit into even smaller spaces.
Fully MIDI assignable via USB. Send control information to external devices and use the player as a MIDI controller.
Set Your Style
'My Settings' allows you to prepare your system's setting preferences in rekordbox™ and save them to USB, SD, smartphones and tablets. This way you can instantly switch to your own settings when alternating DJs in the booth.
Pioneer DJM-350 2 Channel Mixer with EFX and USB
- Width: 9.37 in.
- Height: 4.17 in.
- Depth: 12.13 in.
- Weight: 4.410lb
- Frequency Range: 4-20,000 Hz
- Signal-to-Nose Ratio: >115 dB (JEITA)
- Distortion: <0.003%
- Audio Output Level: 2.0Vrms (1 kHz, 0 dB)
- Power Consumption: 21W
- Power Requirements: AC Adapter 100-240 V, rated output 12 V DC
- Consumption Current: DC 12V, 1200mA
The DJM-350 mixer inherits similar functions and operability of the popular Pioneer DJM series of mixers often experienced in the club scene. The mixer is equipped with four kinds of effects as well as an isolated 3-band equalizer—all of which allow the DJ to make a one-of-a-kind mix. The front USB port allows users to record their DJ mixes onto USB mass storage devices, check their own mix and take it with them to listen on other devices.
Blend It with the DJM-350 Mixer
The DJM-350 mixer inherits similar functions and operability of the popular Pioneer DJM series of mixers often experienced in the club scene. The mixer is equipped with four kinds of effects as well as an isolated 3-band equalizer—all of which allow the DJ to make a one-of-a-kind mix. The front USB port allows users to record their DJ mixes onto USB storage devices, check their own mix and take it with them to listen on other devices.
Highlights of the DJM-350 include:
- Directly Record to USB Devices – Users can conveniently record their DJ mixes directly to a USB storage device via a USB port (Type A) located on the face of the mixer without having to use a computer or recording device. Recorded DJ mixes are saved as WAV files, allowing them to be imported for playback on a PC or other portable audio players.
- Four Types of Effects - The DJM-350 is equipped with four types of effects, enabling users to further enhance remixing capabilities: Filter - Greatly alters the tonal quality of the music by removing audio from the high or low frequency bands/ Crush - Accents sound by moderately crushing it/ Jet - Applies a jet plane taking off or landing to the music/ Gate - Alters the rhythm of a track by cutting the range which characterizes the rhythm component
- Isolated 3-Band Equalizer - The mixer features a built-in 3-band equalizer (isolator1 type) that allows a broad range of independent level control, from +9dB to - (cut) in each of the HI, MID & LOW ranges.
- Digital Conversion - Analog signals are converted into digital form via high-performance CPU for higher fidelity sound. In addition, analog and digital circuits are isolated to minimize induced noise.
- Other features include: MIC/AUX input terminals for connecting portable audio players and/or microphones/ A Pioneer CDJ player can be used as a fader,start or play functions via a link to the fader control/ Peak level meters indicate the input levels of each channel/ Crossfader Curve Adjustment function makes it possible to adjust the crossfader2 curve
- Number of Channels: 2
- Power requirements: AC 120V, 60Hz
- Power consumption: 17 W
- Weight: 7.1lbs
- Dimensions: 8.58in(W) x 11.85in(D) x 4.19in(H)
- Headroom: 19dB
- A/D, D/A Converter: 48kHz/24bit
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20kHz
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.007% or less
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 97 dB (Line)
- CD x 2 (RCA)
- Phono x 2 (RCA)
- Mic x 1 (1/4-inch PHONE x 1)
- Aux x 1 (RCA)
- Master Out x 1 (RCA)
- Headphone Monitor Out x 1 (¼-inch PHONE)
- Rec Out x 1 (RCA)
- Control Out x 2 (3.5mm mini-jack)
- USB A Port x 1