Pioneer HDJ-2000MK2 Collapsible DJ Headphones
Pioneer HDJ-2000MK2 Black Collapsible DJ Headphones
- High-Fidelity sound design optimized for all DJs
- Improved air chamber for better sound isolation
- Durable, ergonomic and adjustable headband design
- L-Shaped headphone plug
- Included coiled and straight cords
- Stylish and compact protective "Pod" case
- Unmatched Sound Quality
The exceptional audio quality produced by the HDJ-2000MK2 comes from using large 50 mm drivers that can clearly and efficiently reproduce a wide spectrum of frequencies. The large drivers, combined with copper-clad aluminum wire (CCAW) voice coils, rare-earth magnets and 38µm-thick diaphragms, generate sounds with great accuracy and control with increased output in the lower bass region. With the HDJ-2000MK2 users can easily distinguish between vocals and instruments such as kick and snare drums making beat matching easy and effortless even in noisy environments.
Sound Isolation Design
The HDJ-2000MK2 is designed with Pioneer's innovative sound-isolation chamber as part of its bass reflex port that isolates low and mid frequencies in the 300 Hz to 1,600 Hz by as much as 7 decibels from the previous Pioneer model, resulting in more defined mid bass/mid range response.
Refined New Looks
Much like its predecessor, the new HDJ-2000MK2 offers cosmetics that define Pioneer's high quality and performance with a sleek yet simple design. The model incorporates large ultra-comfortable low-resilience urethane memory foam ear pads that creates a tight seal around the ears and significantly reduces external sounds. The urethane memory pads are finished in long-lasting protein leather for great feel and extended comfort.
The HDJ-2000MK2 features a flexible headband and hinges made of strong yet lightweight magnesium alloy to withstand the rigors of extended professional use. Each earpiece swivels up to 90 degrees and can be flipped around 180 degrees for one ear listening. In addition, the headphones features a quick connect single-sided cable for ease of use and convenience.
- Foldable design for compact storage
- Included 1.2m single output curled cord and 1.6m straight woven sheathed cord with mini XLR connections
- Type: Circumaural, closed-back dynamic headphones
- Frequency Range: 5 ~ 30,000 Hz
- Impedance: 32 Ohm
- Output Sound Pressure Level: 107 dB/mW
- Maximum Input Power: 3,500 mW
- Unit Aperture: phi 50 mm domes
- Connection Cord: 1.2m side-mount curled cable (3.0 m when extended), 1.6m twist-sheathed straight cord
- Plug: phi 3.5 mm stereo mini plug (Gold plated, screw)
- Unit Weight: 0.66 lbs. (without cord)
- Accessories Included: phi 6.3mm stereo plug adapter (Gold plated, screw-type), Hard carry case