Pioneer PLX1000 Pro DJ Turntable Package
Package includes (2) Pioneer PLX1000 Pro Direct Drive Club DJ Turntable.
The DJ quality PLX-1000 direct drive analog turntable is designed for DJs who enjoy the look, feel, and performance of vinyl for music playback. The model offers a highly familiar, user-friendly control layout, high-torque direct drive mechanism, and exceptional audio playback quality. Combine the PLX-1000 with a Pioneer professional series DJM mixer for an ideal system for true vinyl enthusiasts.
User-Friendly Control Layout
The PLX-1000 provides a user friendly layout familiar to top DJs of the past and present, providing quick tempo control capability on the right side of the player, start/stop button on the left side, and a high-torque platter with a lighted speed guide.
Pioneer PLX1000 Heavy Mass Zinc High-Torque Direct Drive System
The direct drive mechanism of the PLX-1000 provides high-torque resulting in stable rotation and exceptional control. The turntable can achieve a starting torque of at least 4.5kg/cm and can reach its fixed rotation speed within 0.3 seconds (at 33 1/3 rpm).
Sound Quality Design
To create an extremely stable player and prevent vibration, Pioneer utilized a heavy-mass zinc die-cast chassis for the top section of the player, reinforced with a bottom section made of 8-mm thick resin. The base of the unit was further enforced with 9-mm thick vibration-damping material that results in extremely stable playback. The tone arm also received great attention in build quality and design to maximize performance, Pioneer PLX1000 Tempo Control using rubber insulation to minimize howling effects during audio playback. The RCA jacks feature gold-plated machine-cut parts for low impedance for excellent sound quality output.
The player provides a range of tempo adjustments from ±8% and ±16% to ±50%, giving users a range of pitch speeds. A “RESET” button for tempo sits next to the tempo slider for instant ±0% fixed rotation speed.
Detachable Power And Audio Cables
The PLX-1000 is built with a detachable power and audio cable connection for increased convenience, especially at times when the unit is being moved around. Users are also able to interchange cables to further customize the sound quality.
- Detachable Power And Audio Cables Features
- User-friendly control layout
- High-torque direct drive system
- Designed for optimal sound quality
- Tempo control with variable width levels
- Detachable power and audio cables
- Turntable sheet
- Slip mat
- Dust cover
- Head shell
- Balance weight
- Sub weight
- Shell weight
- Adapter for EP record
- Power cord
- Audio cable
- Ground wire
- Operating instructions
- Power Requirements: AC 110-120V/220-240V, 50 Hz/60Hz
- Power Consumption: 9W
- Output: RCA x 1
- Main Unit Weight: 28.88 lbs.
- Maximum Dimensions: 17.83" (W) x 6.25" (H) x 13.89" (D)
Tone Arm Specifications:
- Drive Method: Quartz lock serve type direct drive
- Wow and Flutter: 0.1% or less WRMS (JIS WTD)
- Motor: 3-phase brushless DC motor
- S/N Ratio: 70dB (DIN-B)
- Braking System: Electronic brake
- Turntable: Aluminum die-casting diameter: 13.07”
- Rotation Speed: 33-1/3rpm, 45rpm
- Starting Torque: 4.5kg-cm or more
- Rotation Speed Adjustment Range: ±8%, ±16%, ±50%
- Start Time: 0.3 seconds (at 33 1/3rpm)
- Arm Type: Universal type S-shape tone arm, gimbal-supported type bearing structure, static type balance
- Tracking Error: Within 3º
- Effective Length: 9.05"
- Arm Height Adjustment Range: 0.23"
- Overhang: 0.59"
- Stylus Pressure Variable Range: 0oz to 0.14oz (1 scale 0, 0.03oz)
- Proper Cartridge Weight: Single cartridge: 0.12oz to 0.45oz (When shell weight is used: 0.12oz to 0.22oz), When only balanced weight is used: 0.21oz to 0.35oz (When sub weight is used: 0.33 to 0.45oz)