Pioneer XDJ-AERO Wireless Wi-FI DJ Controller
The XDJ-AERO, the industry's first Wi-Fi DJ system that can wirelessly play music tracks from smart devices such as smartphones, tablets and laptop computers. The XDJ-AERO enables users to mix and arrange their favorite music tracks stored on their smart devices via Wi-Fi, as well as on USB memory devices and computers via included DJ software. As an added benefit and convenience, the XDJ-AERO can also create its own wireless access point when Wi-Fi isn't available or not in range, further enabling quick and convenient connectivity with portable smart devices.
Pioneer created a special mobile application for various smart devices that enables wireless connection and transmission of music to the XDJ-AERO via Wi-Fi. The XDJ-AERO can identify up to four devices as sources for music playback. The system can also access audio tracks on a computer (PC) through the use of the included Pioneer rekordbox music management software.
For added convenience and expandability, the system is equipped with audio ports for connecting other sources such as Pioneer CDJ players, and can even be used as a standalone 2-channel mixer. For creative music playback and unique mixing capabilities, the system offers a new built-in jog control, audio effects and more.
- Jog Drum - Launch, scratch and manipulate samples by simply turning or tapping the jog platter.
- Sample Launch - Includes four built-in sounds: Scratch, Horn, Siren and Laser.
- Beat Effect - Four additional effects including Trans, Flanger, Echo and Roll can be added to currently playing music.
- Sound Color Filter - Each channel of the mixer includes Pioneer's popular Sound Color Filter which can be added to music at any time.
The XDJ-AERO also features two automatic mix functions, Beat Sync3 and Auto Mix. With Beat Sync, a press of the "Sync" button synchronizes the music loaded in each player on beat with matching beats per minute (BPM). In the Auto Mix mode, playlists created on a smart device using the special mobile application, computer or USB memory device are linked together with cross-fade4 or fade-in/fade-out effects. For added convenience, the system also lets users record their mixes directly onto a USB storage device in WAV format.
The XDJ-AERO combines two digital players and a mixer into a single slim and stylish unit, taking similar design cues from Pioneer's highly popular professional CDJ digital players and DJM mixers. The unit also features a smoke-colored acrylic panel, blue and white LED illumination and low-profile jog platter and control buttons.
- Industry's First DJ System using Smartphones & Tablets via Wi-Fi
- Several Onboard Effects including Jog Drum & Sample Launch
- Can be Used as an Independent 2-channel mixer
- Two Automatic Mixing Functions
- Record Your Mix Directly to a USB Storage Device