Pioneer XPRS12 Powered Speakers (pair) & Ultimate TS80B Black Tripod Speaker Stands (pair)
Pioneer XPRS12 Powered Speakers: Get the audience going with the XPRS Series of high-powered active speakers. The compact, portable, wooden enclosure XPRS Series combines Pioneer Pro Audio sound engineering heritage with the reliable, energy efficient power of Powersoft amps – to give you a versatile plug-and-play system that fills the room with a natural sound. Powersoft’s new Class D amp modules produce 2400 W (peak) or 1200 W (continuous) output, similar to that of larger stand-alone speaker amplifiers. The amps are equipped with Power Factor Correction (PFC) to reduce power consumption while ensuring reliability and a steady performance in all environments. The auto-ranging power supply means you plug in the XPRS Series anywhere in the world – including venues with generators or temporary power supplies – and expect the same high quality sound. The speakers have two balanced XLR/TRS combo sockets and an unbalanced RCA connection, so you can connect a MIC and other external devices at the same time – including using an AUX cable to connect and play directly from portable audio players, line-level mixers and tablets/smartphones. Each input can be controlled individually or using the master controls for lines one and two. Plus two balanced XLR through output terminals enable easy connection to other speakers and subs.
The speakers are enclosed in 15 mm birch plywood cabinets to deliver a natural, dynamic sound. Pioneer’s patented AFAST technology drastically reduces standing waves that can produce a muffled response in the low to mid ranges. An acoustic tube in the cabinet absorbs just the standing waves, increasing the low frequency response. The XPRS12 uses lightweight 12-inch ferrite LF drivers and 1.75-inch titanium diaphragm compression drivers. The speakers are packed with features to protect the driver, amp and power supply – giving you peace of mind, consistent high quality sound, and extending the life of your sound system. Rotatable horn lets you mount the speakers vertically and horizontally. The speakers’ horn gives a dispersion of 90 x 60 degrees and can be rotated by 90 degrees – giving you flexibility to mount the speakers vertically or horizontally to choose the coverage to suit your space. The XPRS12 speakers are wedge shaped, making them ideal floor monitors. Or the polemount socket can be set to straight or tilted to 7 degrees to direct the sound exactly where you want it.
Ultimate TS80B Black Tripod Speaker Stand: The Original Series speaker stands from Ultimate Support are extraordinarily strong yet lightweight due to its over-sized heavy wall aluminum tubing. They're everything you'd expect from an Ultimate Support speaker stand - they're strong, sturdy, lightweight, and 100% field serviceable. The Original Series tripod speaker stands from Ultimate Support are the industry standards that you've seen on stages for decades.
The TS-80's offset tripod base design provides more support than typical "off-the-shelf" speaker stands. The design makes for very
tight internal fittings, doing away with unnecessary sloppy leg problems, and includes a super strong die-cast metal collar that prevents over-tightening and
breakage issues associated with all plastic designs. The entire stand (legs, mast, and telescoping tube) uses oversized, heavy-walled aluminum tubing for durability,
functionality, and weight savings. The TS-80 will not rust or corrode (thanks to its architectural anodized finish), is very smooth to operate, and is extraordinarily strong yet lightweight. From the foot caps on the bottom of the tripod legs all the way up to the speaker adapter at the top of the stand, the TS-80 is serviceable by parts as needed over its very long lifespan. In the unlikely event that something does break on the TS-90, simply replace with an affordable part instead of throwing the entire stand away and buying a whole new one! The strongest leg fitting made, the collar on the TS-80's tripod leg fitting (TLF) prevents over-tightening and
breakage issues associated with all plastic designs. It also features a Quick Release design allows faster setup, and the same force to be applied every time
(similar to the same type of design used n most high-end bicycle seat posts). Plus, our die-cast fitting is 30x stronger than ABS or Nylon plastic used by the
Pioneer XPRS12 12-Inch 2-Way Powered Speaker Features & Specifications:
Ultimate TS80B Black Tripod Speaker Stand Specifications:
- Buttons on the back of the speakers give you instant access to four EQ modes.
- Flat: neutral production of the source audio.
- Bass +: amplifies the bass for dance music events.
- Speech: produces clear vocal sounds for seminars and speeches.
- Wedge: reduces the low frequencies to give a more balanced sound if you’re using the speaker as a floor monitor.
- DC offset removal: shuts down to prevent further damage if the speaker blows.
- Stationary High Frequency Protection: protects the speaker from loud bursts such as feedback.
- Input voltage limiter: Peak and RMS.
- Output voltage limiter: cuts the LF and compression drivers separately when either reaches their peak.
- AC mains over-voltage protection: protects against power surges.
- Plus the status LED on the front of the cabinet can has three settings – power, limiter or off – giving an optional visual reference to the status of the speaker.
- Speaker type: 12" 2-way full range, bass reflex, bi-amp, active speaker
- Frequency response(–10 dB): 50 Hz to 20 kHz
- Dispersion (H x V): 90° x 60° (rotatable)
- Maximum SPL (peak@1m/1w): 135 dB
- Crossover frequency: 2.0 kHz
- Amplifier type: class D
- Power rating: 2400 W peak / 1200 W cont. (LF800 W/HF400 W)
- Input connectors: 2x XLR/TRS combo (balanced), 2x RCA (unbalanced)
- Impedance: 10 k&Omega
- Output connectors: 2x Through output XLR (balanced); 1x Mixed output XLR (balanced)
- LF driver: 12-inch ferrite LF cone driver
- HF driver: 1.75-inch titanium diaphragm neodymium compression driver
- Enclosure: 15 mm birch plywood, bass reflex type
- Finish: impact-resistant, black semi-matt textured
- Handle: 2 (on both sides)
- Pole socket: 35 mm socket (0°/7° multi-angle)
- Rigging point: 12x M10
- Amplifier protection: thermal limiting, over-temperature muting, output overcurrent
- Driver protection: DC offset removal, high frequency stationary loud signals, input voltage limiter (peak/RMS)
- Power unit protection: primary AC mains overvoltage protection, Primary AC mains overcurrent protection
- Supported voltages: 100 V (50 Hz/60 Hz) / 110 V to 240 V (50 Hz/60 Hz)
- Power consumption: 167 W
- Dimensions: 380mm x 647mm x 398mm (W x H x D)
- Weight: 23.1 kg
- Color: black
- Height: 3'8" - 6'7" / 1118mm - 2007mm
- Weight: 7.3 lbs. / 3.3 kg
- Base diameter: 47" / 1194mm
- Telescoping tube diameter: 1.5" / 38mm
- Adapter diameter: 1.375" / 35mm
- Load capacity: 150 lbs. / 68.2 kg
- Folded: 43.5" x 5.5" / 1105mm x 140mm