Pioneer XPRS15 15-Inch 2-Way Powered Speaker (Pair) & Ultimate TS-100 Air Powered Tripod Speaker Stands (Pair)
Get the audience going with the XPRS Series of high-powered active speakers. The compact, portable, wooden enclosure XPRS Series combines Pioneer Pro Audio sound engineering heritage with the reliable, energy efficient power of Powersoft amps – to give you a versatile plug-and-play system that fills the room with a natural sound. The speakers are enclosed in 15 mm birch plywood cabinets to deliver a natural, dynamic sound. Pioneer’s patented AFAST technology drastically reduces standing waves that can produce a muffled response in the low to mid ranges. An acoustic tube in the cabinet absorbs just the standing waves, increasing the low frequency response. The XPRS15 uses lightweight 15-inch ferrite LF drivers and 1.75-inch titanium diaphragm compression drivers. Powersoft’s new Class D amp modules produce 2400 W (peak) or 1200 W (continuous) output, similar to that of larger stand-alone speaker amplifiers. The amps are equipped with Power Factor Correction (PFC) to reduce power consumption while ensuring reliability and a steady performance in all environments. The auto-ranging power supply means you plug in the XPRS Series anywhere in the world – including venues with generators or temporary power supplies – and expect the same high quality sound. The speakers are packed with features to protect the driver, amp and power supply – giving you peace of mind, consistent high quality sound, and extending the life of your sound system. The speakers have two balanced XLR/TRS combo sockets and an unbalanced RCA connection, so you can connect a MIC and other external devices at the same time – including using an AUX cable to connect and play directly from portable audio players, line-level mixers and tablets/smartphones. Each input can be controlled individually or using the master controls for lines one and two. Plus two balanced XLR through output terminals enable easy connection to other speakers and subs. Both speakers use a high-grade ferrite LF driver (15-inch) and a 1.75-inch titanium diaphragm compression driver to reproduce a clean, full range sound with low distortion even at high outputs. The speakers’ horn gives a dispersion of 90 x 60 degrees and can be rotated by 90 degrees – giving you flexibility to mount the speakers vertically or horizontally to choose the coverage to suit your space. The XPRS15 speakers are wedge shaped, making them ideal floor monitors. Or the polemount socket can be set to straight or tilted to 7 degrees to direct the sound exactly where you want it.
Ultimate TS-100 Air Powered Tripod Speaker Stands: Other speaker stands have aspired to it, but none have reached the same immaculate level of engineering as the Air-Powered Sereies speaker stands from Ultimate Support. Extraordinarily strong, tenaciously sturdy, lightweight, and 100% field serviceable only begin to describe what makes the TS100B Hydraulic Speaker Stand great. Driven by a passion for innovation resulting in many arduous years of R&D, the Air-Powered Series feature an internal shock that lifts speakers weighing 50 lbs or less with no effort, and requires the effort of just a single hand to raise speakers weighing more than 50 lbs! There are three models to choose from: the TS-100B, the TS-110B, which offers additional height, and the TS-110BL, which also offers additional height plus a leveling leg that allows the speaker stand to stay level on any uneven surface you may encounter, whether it be stairs or the side of a mountain (though we would advise against the latter). Thanks to the internal air-powered shock, there is literally zero effort involved in raising the speaker, as the stand will do it for you. In cases where you are raising speakers that weigh more than 50 lbs, only minimal effort is needed (can't let you get too lazy). Lowering the speaker is just as easy, as we've provided a convenient and ergonomic hand grip to do so with just one hand. Speaker set up and tear down has never been easier, more convenient, or safer. The TS-100's offset tripod base design provides more support than your average, run-of-the-mill speaker stands. The design makes for very tight internal fittings, doing away with unnecessary sloppy leg problems, and includes a outrageously strong die-cast metal collar to prevent over-tightening and breakage issues. Never lament over broken plastic pieces again. The entire stand (legs, mast, and telescoping tube) uses oversized, heavy-walled aluminum tubing for durability, functionality, and weight savings. The TS-100 will not rust or corrode (thanks to its architectural anodized finish), and it's studiness will be proven in the many, many years it serves you faithfully. From the foot caps on the bottom of the tripod legs all the way up to the speaker adapter at the top of the stand, the TS-100 is serviceable by parts as needed over its very long lifespan. In the unlikely event that something does break on the TS-100, simply replace with an affordable part instead of throwing the entire stand away and buying a whole new one!
Pioneer XPRS15 15-Inch 2-Way Powered Speaker Features & specifications:
Ultimate TS-100 Air Powered Tripod Speaker Stand Specifications:
- Thermal limiting: cuts off to prevent overheating.
- Output overcurrent: reduces the speaker’s output to safe levels in the event of output overcurrent.
- DC offset removal: shuts down to prevent further damage if the speaker blows.
- Stationary High Frequency Protection: protects the speaker from loud bursts such as feedback.
- Input voltage limiter: Peak and RMS.
- Output voltage limiter: cuts the LF and compression drivers separately when either reaches their peak.
- AC mains over-voltage protection: protects against power surges.
- Status LED on the front of the cabinet can has three settings – power, limiter or off – giving an optional visual reference to the status of the speaker.
- Buttons on the back of the speakers give you instant access to four EQ modes:
- Flat: neutral production of the source audio.
- Bass +: amplifies the bass for dance music events.
- Speech: produces clear vocal sounds for seminars and speeches.
- Wedge: reduces the low frequencies to give a more balanced sound if you’re using the speaker as a floor monitor.
- Multiple inputs and outputs for flexible, easy set-up
- Speaker Type: 15" 2-way full range, bass reflex, bi-amp, active speaker
- Frequency Response(–10 dB): 40 Hz to 20 kHz
- Dispersion (H x V): 90° x 60°(rotatable)
- Maximum SPL (peak@1m/1w):: 136 dB
- Crossover Frequency: 2.0 kHz
- Amplifier type: Class D
- Power Rating: 2400 W peak / 1200 W cont. (LF800 W/HF400 W)
- Input connectors: 2x XLR/TRS Combo (balanced), 2x RCA (unbalanced)
- Impedance: 10 kΩ
- Output connectors: 2x Through output XLR (balanced); 1x Mixed output XLR (balanced)
- LF driver: 15-inch ferrite LF cone driver
- HF driver: 1.75-inch titanium diaphragm neodymium compression driver
- Enclosure: 15 mm birch plywood, bass reflex type
- Finish: Impact-resistant, black semi-matt textured
- Handle: 2 (on both sides)
- Pole socket: 35 mm socket (0°/7° multi-angle)
- Rigging point: 12x M10
- Amplifier Protection: Thermal limiting, over-temperature muting, output overcurrent
- Driver Protection: DC offset removal, high frequency stationary loud signals, input voltage limiter (Peak/RMS)
- Power unit Protection: Primary AC mains overvoltage protection, Primary AC mains overcurrent protection
- Supported voltages: 100 V (50 Hz/60 Hz) / 110 V to 240 V (50 Hz/60 Hz)
- Power consumption: 175 W
- Dimensions: 445mm x 750mm x 416mm (W x H x D)
- Weight: 28.5 kg
- Height: 3'8" - 6'7" / 1118 mm - 2007 mm
- Weight: 12.1 lbs. / 5.5 kg
- Base diameter: 47" / 1194mm
- Telescoping tube diameter: 1.5" / 38mm
- Adapter diameter: 1.375" / 35mm
- Load capacity: 150 lbs. / 68.2 kg
- Folded: 43.5" x 5.5" / 1105mm x 140mm