QSC AP-5102-BK 10in 2-way Install Speaker (Black)
The QSC AcousticPerformance AP-5102 is a professional, two-way, fullrange loudspeaker ideal for a variety of installed sound reinforcement applications requiring high power, wide coverage and compact size. The AP-5102 uses a high power-capacity, 76mm (3-inch) diaphragm compression driver and combines it with a 254mm (10-inch) woofer to deliver exceptional full bandwidth reproduction.
The uniform power-response of the AP-5102 loudspeaker is a result of DMT (Directivity Matched Transition), a design approach that matches LF and HF coverage in the cross-over region. Another key to the extraordinary accuracy and flat power response of the AP-5102 is the axisymetric waveguide with uncompromised performance in both the vertical and horizontal axes. The result is remarkably consistent coverage and smooth, accurate reproduction on and off-axis.
The AP-5102 may be used as a passive (full-range) loudspeaker to minimize amplifier channel count or it may be bi-amplified for greater control and performance. To further enhance performance, bi-amp and full-range tunings using QSC Intrinsic Correction techniques are available for Q-Sys and future QSC products.
The AP-5102 enclosure features M10 mounting points for suspension via eye-bolts as well as mount points for an optional yoke bracket.
Presenting a clean, unobtrusive look, AcousticPerformance grilles are unadorned eliminating the need to cover-up logo treatments which can be difficult to hide or remove. The grille is also lined with acoustically transparent backing adding to the enclosure's professional appearance.
To minimize impact and disposal fees at the job site, all AcousticPerformance loudspeakers are packaged in environmentally friendly, recyclable cartons.
- DMT (Directivity Matched Transition) ensures smooth, coherent power response across the listening plane
- 105 degree coverage of the axisymmetric waveguide matches natural coverage of the 10-inch woofer at the crossover point for consistent power response
- 3-inch voice coil compression driver for outstanding high-frequency performance
- M10 fittings and yoke mount fittings offer flexible deployment options for a variety of applications
- Clean industrial design with unadorned grilles compliment most decors and settings
- NL4 Speakon connector and covered barrier strip terminals
- Bi-Amp / Passive switchable
- 15-ply Baltic birch plywood construction
- 16-Gauge powder coated steel grilles
- Conforms to tests outlined in ANSI/ EIA-636: Recommended Loudspeaker Safety Practices
- Complete EASE, CAD & BIM information available at qsc.com
- Frequency Response (-10dB): 60Hz - 18kHz
- Power Capacity: 450W / 54V continuous
- System Sensitivity: 94dB, 1W@1m
- Coverage Angle: 105° Axisymmetric
- Directivity Factor (Q): 4.6
- Directivity Index (DI): 6.6
- Recommended Crossover: 950 Hz, 48dB/octave
- Maximum Rated SPL: Passive: 121dB @1m, continuous 127dB @1m, peak4
- Rated Impedance: 8 ohms
- HF Transducer: 76mm (3-inch) voice coil, compression driver; 72W / 24V (2 Hrs)
- LF Transducer: 254mm (10-inch) driver with 76mm (3-inch) VC; 450W / 54V (2 Hrs)
- Input Connector: Covered Barrier Strip, NL4 connector
- Enclosure Material: 15-ply Baltic birch plywood
- Attachment Points: 15x M10 threaded inserts
- Grille: 16 Gauge powder coated steel
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 559mm x 305mm x 267mm (22 x 12 x 10.5-inches)
- Net Weight: 21.7 kg (48 lb)