QSC AP-5122-BK 12in 2way Install Speaker (Black)
AcousticPerformance™ is a line of professional, loudspeakers, ideal for a variety of installed sound reinforcement applications requiring high power in a stylish enclosure. All models feature a 3-inch voice coil compression driver combined with high-output woofers to deliver exceptional full bandwidth reproduction.
The uniform power-response of AcousticPerformance loudspeakers is a result of DMT™ (Directivity Matched Transition), a design approach that matches the compression driver to the natural coverage angle of the woofer in the cross-over region. Key to the extraordinary accuracy and flat power response of the AcousticPerformance line are the axisymmetric waveguides which help deliver remarkably consistent coverage with smooth and accurate reproduction both on and off-axis.
AcousticPerformance™ models may be used in passive (full-range) mode to minimize amplifier channel count or bi-amp mode for greater control and performance. To further enhance performance, bi-amp and full-range tunings using QSC Intrinsic Correction techniques are available for Q-Sys™ and future QSC products.
All models feature M10 mounting points for deployment via eye-bolts as well as mount points for an optional yoke bracket. The AP-5122m multi-purpose enclosure features a 40° angle, making it ideal for floor monitor use and a pole cup for deployment on a loudspeaker stand. The enclosure and terminal input cup on the AP-5122m have been designed to facilitate the cable runs for a clean appearance on stage.
Presenting a clean, unobtrusive look, AcousticPerformance grilles are unadorned, eliminating the need to cover-up logo treatments which can be difficult to hide or remove. The grille is also lined with acoustically transparent backing, adding to the enclosure's professional appearance.
AP-5102/5122/5152 models are available in black (RAL 9011) and white (RAL 9010) finishes. AP-5122m is available in black only. To minimize impact and disposal fees at the job site, all AcousticPerformance loudspeakers are packaged in environmentally friendly, recyclable cartons.
- DMT™ (Directivity Matched Transition) ensures smooth, coherent power response across the listening plane
- 3" diaphragm compression delivers a clean and powerful high frequency response
- M10 fittings and yoke mount fittings offer flexible deployment options for a variety of applications
- Clean industrial design with unadorned grilles complement most decors and settings
- NL4 Speakon connector and covered barrier strip terminals*
- Bi-amp / passive switchable
- Constructed from 15-ply Baltic birch plywood
- 16-gauge powder coated steel grilles
- Available in black (RAL 9011) and white (RAL 9010)*
- Complete EASE, CAD & BIM information available online
- Can also be used as a high-power cinema surround