By completing your order, you understand that the products(s) you are purchasing are U.S. models and may have power / voltage requirements different from that of your country.
Prices shown in currencies other than US Dollars are estimates based on current exchange rates. We will charge your credit card in US Dollars on the day your order is shipped, and the conversion to your local currency will be done at the prevailing rate by your credit card issuer.
ProSound and Stage Lighting will not mark your parcel as a “gift”, declare a value lower than the actual price paid, or otherwise prepare false customs information.
CX 2-Channel Series
The CX 2-Channel Series is designed to meet the specialized needs of sound contractors. Five low impedance models and three 70 volt direct models have been designed from the ground up, combining QSC's exclusive PowerLight® technology with specific features to meet the requirements of fixed installations. With high output power, versatile loading options, high thermal capacity and reliability, the CX Series is the ideal solution to any permanently installed sound system.
The expanded eight model line now incorporates QSC's exclusive PowerLight technology. Three models, the CX302V, CX602V and CX1202V, add direct 70 volt capability ranging from 250 watts to 1000 watts per channel for distributed audio systems. The CX302, CX502, CX702, CX902 and CX1102 are low impedance versions ranging in power from 325 watts to 1100 watts per channel at 4 ohms (20 Hz -20 kHz, 0.05% THD).
The new CX amplifiers are equipped with many contractor specific features including 1 dB detented gain controls for easily repeatable settings and a custom security cover for tamper-proof installations. Active inrush limiting eliminates AC inrush current, cutting the need for power sequencers.
CX amplifiers also include an HD15 Data Port connector to interface with QSControl, QSC's computer-controlled audio system, that allowes remote amplifier monitoring and control via a standard Ethernet network.
• 8 models to meet your exact power requirements (five low impedance models,
three 70 volt direct models)
• Exclusive PowerLight switch-mode power supply technology for high performance and compact size
• Custom integrated security cover for tamper proof installations
• Variable speed fan for low noise
• 1 dB detented gain controls for fast and accurate gain settings
• Active inrush limiting eliminates AC inrush current, removing the need for expensive power sequencers
• XLR and detachable Euro style input connectors
• HD15 DataPort connector for QSControl computer control or signal processing accessories
• Dip switch control for clip limiters, high pass filters, bridge mono and parallel operation
• Selectable high pass filters protect speakers and prevent speaker transformer saturation withminimal effect on program material (33 Hz or 75 Hz on non-V models, 50 Hz or 75 Hz on V models)
• Comprehensive front panel indicators including signal, clip, protect and QSC's exclusive bridge mono and parallel input LEDs
• Barrier strip output connector
• Comprehensive protection circuitry including DC, infrasonic, thermal overload and short circuit protection
• Class H complementary bipolar output circuitry for high efficiency (CX702, CX902, CX1102 & CX1202V)
• Optional external transformer accessory pack for isolated 70 and 100 -volt outputs (converts CX302 to 400 watts per channel isolated output)
• Compact size - all models are only 2 rack units high and 14" deep for reduced rack cost and floor space
• Light weight - all models weigh only 21 pounds (9.5 kg) for easier racking and shipping
• 3-year warranty plus optional 3-year extended service contract
• All CX Series amplifiers meet the European Union's, 2006 RoHS directive to restrict the use of hazardous materials used in electronic devices.
THE POWERLIGHT 3 SERIES
The PowerLight® 3 Series is designed for the most demanding live audio users, whether in touring rigs or fixed installations. The most requested features of the PowerLight 2 series have been upgraded to deliver "the ultimate analog amplifier", while the QSC Dataport ensures full compatibility with advanced digital processing and QSControl. Three models range in power from 1250 watts to 4000 watts per channel at two ohms, all in two-rack space chassis that are only 15.6" (40 cm) deep and 22 lbs (10 kg).
In addition to higher power, the PowerLight 3 Series offers higher input voltage, selectable sensitivity, and easily adjusted rear panel switches with color coded LED indicators. For those users who simply want a high performance amplifier to go with their existing processor or console, the PowerLight 3 Series is an ideal choice, offering high power, excellent value, and zero signal latency. When complete integration of amplifier control, monitoring and DSP is desired, the PowerLight 3 Series is fully compatible with the QSControl BASIS networked audio platform, with its comprehensive drag and drop DSP functionality. Simpler DSP requirements can be met with the DSP-4 processing module.
For lower power applications, the PL325 and PL340 offer the same feature set, matched to upgraded versions of QSC's most advanced linear amplifier platform. Recent advances in power supply capacitors further improve power and low impedance performance, while continuing to offer the best available audio performance. As a result, designers have the choice of running a single type of amplifier throughout their rig, or matching amplifier performance to specific transducer types.
In keeping with normal QSC design standards, back-to-front airflow provides up to twice as much long-term average power as most competitors, without dumping hot air into the rack. All PowerLight 3 models are built in the same chassis size, with common back panel layouts to facilitate easy racking and hookup.
• Linear Class H output circuit doubles standard Class B efficiency to reduce
AC current consumption and cooling requirements
• PowerLight switchmode power supply for highest efficiency and improved audio performance
• Flow-thru air path and solid aluminum heat sinks for maximum cooling
• DataPort supports remote computer control and/or external DSP-4 modules
• Detented gain controls with 1 dB steps for precise calibration
• Removable knobs with lock-out security plate to prevent unauthorized tampering
• User defeatable clip limiters and selectable low-frequency filter per channel (3 Hz, 30 Hz, or 50 Hz)
• Three selectable input gains (26 dB, 32 dB, or 1.2 V)
• Front and rear panel LEDs indicate status of switch settings at a glance
• Parallel Dataport, XLR/M and XLR/F connectors for simple loop-through connectivity
• Neutrik Speakon® and "Touch Proof" binding post outputs
• Neutrik Powercon® power cable remains secure on the road (early PL380 units will have hardwired power cables until UL approval of 30A Powercon is complete)
• 3 year warranty, plus optional 3 year extended service contract