CX 2-Channel Series
The CX 2-Channel Series is designed to meet the specialized needs of sound
contractors. Five low impedance models and three 70 volt direct models have
been designed from the ground up, combining QSC's exclusive PowerLight® technology
with specific features to meet the requirements of fixed installations. With
high output power, versatile loading options, high thermal capacity and reliability,
the CX Series is the ideal solution to any permanently installed sound system.
The expanded eight model line now incorporates QSC's exclusive PowerLight
technology. Three models, the CX302V, CX602V and CX1202V, add direct 70 volt
capability ranging from 250 watts to 1000 watts per channel for distributed
audio systems. The CX302, CX502, CX702, CX902 and CX1102 are low impedance
versions ranging in power from 325 watts to 1100 watts per channel at 4 ohms
(20 Hz -20 kHz, 0.05% THD).
The new CX amplifiers are equipped with many contractor specific features
including 1 dB detented gain controls for easily repeatable settings and a
custom security cover for tamper-proof installations. Active inrush limiting
eliminates AC inrush current, cutting the need for power sequencers.
CX amplifiers also include an HD15 Data Port connector to interface with QSControl,
QSC's computer-controlled audio system, that allowes remote amplifier monitoring
and control via a standard Ethernet network.
• 8 models to meet your exact power requirements (five low impedance models,
three 70 volt direct models)
• Exclusive PowerLight switch-mode power supply technology for high performance
and compact size
• Custom integrated security cover for tamper proof installations
• Variable speed fan for low noise
• 1 dB detented gain controls for fast and accurate gain settings
• Active inrush limiting eliminates AC inrush current, removing the need for
expensive power sequencers
• XLR and detachable Euro style input connectors
• HD15 DataPort connector for QSControl computer control or signal processing
• Dip switch control for clip limiters, high pass filters, bridge mono and
• Selectable high pass filters protect speakers and prevent speaker transformer
saturation withminimal effect on program material (33 Hz or 75 Hz on non-V
models, 50 Hz or 75 Hz on V models)
• Comprehensive front panel indicators including signal, clip, protect and
QSC's exclusive bridge mono and parallel input LEDs
• Barrier strip output connector
• Comprehensive protection circuitry including DC, infrasonic, thermal overload
and short circuit protection
• Class H complementary bipolar output circuitry for high efficiency (CX702,
CX902, CX1102 & CX1202V)
• Optional external transformer accessory pack for isolated 70 and 100 -volt
outputs (converts CX302 to 400 watts per channel isolated output)
• Compact size - all models are only 2 rack units high and 14" deep
for reduced rack cost and floor space
• Light weight - all models weigh only 21 pounds (9.5 kg) for easier racking
• 3-year warranty plus optional 3-year extended service contract
• All CX Series amplifiers meet the European Union's, 2006 RoHS directive to
restrict the use of hazardous materials used in electronic devices.
THE POWERLIGHT 3 SERIES
The PowerLight® 3 Series
is designed for the most demanding live audio users, whether in touring rigs
or fixed installations. The most requested features of the PowerLight 2 series
have been upgraded to deliver "the ultimate analog amplifier", while
the QSC Dataport ensures full compatibility with advanced digital processing
and QSControl. Three models range in power from 1250 watts to 4000 watts per
channel at two ohms, all in two-rack space chassis that are only 15.6" (40
cm) deep and 22 lbs (10 kg).
In addition to higher power, the PowerLight 3 Series offers higher input voltage,
selectable sensitivity, and easily adjusted rear panel switches with color
coded LED indicators. For those users who simply want a high performance amplifier
to go with their existing processor or console, the PowerLight 3 Series is
an ideal choice, offering high power, excellent value, and zero signal latency.
When complete integration of amplifier control, monitoring and DSP is desired,
the PowerLight 3 Series is fully compatible with the QSControl BASIS networked
audio platform, with its comprehensive drag and drop DSP functionality. Simpler
DSP requirements can be met with the DSP-4 processing module.
For lower power applications, the PL325 and PL340 offer the same feature set,
matched to upgraded versions of QSC's most advanced linear amplifier platform.
Recent advances in power supply capacitors further improve power and low impedance
performance, while continuing to offer the best available audio performance.
As a result, designers have the choice of running a single type of amplifier
throughout their rig, or matching amplifier performance to specific transducer
In keeping with normal QSC design standards, back-to-front airflow provides
up to twice as much long-term average power as most competitors, without dumping
hot air into the rack. All PowerLight 3 models are built in the same chassis
size, with common back panel layouts to facilitate easy racking and hookup.
• Linear Class H output circuit doubles standard Class B efficiency to reduce
AC current consumption and cooling requirements
• PowerLight switchmode
power supply for highest efficiency and improved audio performance
• Flow-thru air path and solid aluminum heat sinks for maximum cooling
• DataPort supports remote computer control and/or external DSP-4 modules
• Detented gain controls with 1 dB steps for precise calibration
• Removable knobs with lock-out security plate to prevent unauthorized
• User defeatable clip limiters and selectable low-frequency filter per
channel (3 Hz, 30 Hz, or 50 Hz)
• Three selectable input gains (26 dB, 32 dB, or 1.2 V)
• Front and rear panel LEDs indicate status of switch settings at a glance
• Parallel Dataport, XLR/M and XLR/F connectors for simple loop-through
• Neutrik Speakon® and "Touch Proof" binding post outputs
• Neutrik Powercon® power cable remains secure on the road (early
PL380 units will have hardwired power cables until UL approval of 30A Powercon
• 3 year warranty, plus optional 3 year extended service contract
Return Policy – Click for details
Share the savings!
Tell your friends and family about the great savings on this and thousands of quality products.
Note: You and your friend's email addresses are only used once as a referral. We will not collect or store the email addresses.