QSC ISA-800TI 70 Volt Power Amplifier
The ISA Installed System Amplifiers are designed to meet the needs of sound system designers and contractors worldwide. The ISA Series features "Ti" versions with isolated 25, 70 and 100 volt outputs for distributed audio systems. Unique among distributed sound power amplifiers, the "Ti" versions will drive 8 or 4 ohm loads and a distributed system on the same channel simultaneously. This enables a contractor to reduce the number of required amplifier channels by allowing a limited number of distributed speakers to be attached to the same amp as is powering the main sound system.
Housed in a rugged 3-U chassis, the ISA-800TI features rear panel gain controls for tamper resistant operation with 2 dB detents for quick and repeatable settings. Inputs include both XLR and detachable Euro-style connectors. Outputs feature covered barrier strip connectors for safety agency compliance, and for added versatility, a DataPort V2 (Version 2) terminated with an HD-15 connector is provided for use with DPV2-compatible signal processing accessories such as the XC-3 Crossover, SF-3 Subwoofer Filter, LF-3 Low Frequency Filter and the DSP-3 with external power supply.
Selectable high-pass filters are included to protect speakers and prevent speaker transformer saturation with minimal effect on program material. The ISA Series provide additional protection circuitry including DC, infrasonic, thermal overload, RF and short circuit protection.
On the ISA 800Ti, class H complementary bipolar output circuitry increases system efficiency by reducing AC power draw and waste heat by 40%. Cooling is accomplished via an automatic variable speed fan, which pulls air from back to front.
- 25, 70, 100 volt, and low-impedance outputs available simultaneously
- Simple barrier strip connection determines output mode
- "Ti" models have fully isolated 25, 70, and 100 volt outputs
- Rear panel gain controls for tamper resistant operation with 2 dB detents for quick and repeatable settings
- XLR and detachable Euro style input connectors
- DataPort V2 for use with DPV2-compatible signal processing accessories (XC-3, SF-3, LF-3) and DSP-3/DSP-4 (with external power supply)
- Independent defeatable clip limiters for reduced distortion
- Selectable high-pass filters protect speakers and prevent speaker transformer saturation with minimal effect on program material (50 Hz or 75 Hz on "Ti" models)
- Class H complementary bipolar output circuitry reduces AC power draw and waste heat by 40% on 800Ti
- Front panel indicators include power, signal, and clip
- Covered barrier strip output connectors for safety agency compliance
- Automatic variable-speed fan for quiet normal operation with maximum cooling on demand
- Rear-to-front air flow keeps equipment racks cool
- Stereo, Bridge, or Parallel operating modes
- Comprehensive protection circuitry including DC, infrasonic, thermal overload and short circuit protection
Stereo (per channel):
- 1200W - 2 ohms
- 650W - 4 ohms
- 450W - 8 ohms
XF Output Power, Stereo Mode:
Bridged Mono Mode:
- 2400W - 4 ohms
- 1500W - 8 ohms
XF Output Power, Stereo Mode: