QSC ISA1350 2-Channel 800w Power Amplifier
Designed as a cost-effective solution specifically for sound contractors, the ISA Series features four low impedance models (ISA 280, ISA 450, ISA 750, ISA 1350) rated for 2-ohm operation. Versatile loading options and a comprehensive feature set make the ISA Series a rugged, cost-effective power solution for any permanently installed sound system.
Housed in a rugged 3-U chassis, the ISA1350 features rear panel gain controls for tamper resistant operation with 2 dB detents for quick and repeatable settings. Inputs include both XLR and detachable Euro-style connectors. Outputs feature covered barrier strip connectors for safety agency compliance, and for added versatility, a DataPort V2 (Version 2) terminated with an HD-15 connector is provided for use with DPV2-compatible signal processing accessories such as the XC-3 Crossover, SF-3 Subwoofer Filter, LF-3 Low Frequency Filter and the DSP-3 with external power supply.
Selectable high-pass filters are included to protect speakers and prevent speaker transformer saturation with minimal effect on program material. The ISA Series provide additional protection circuitry including DC, infrasonic, thermal overload, RF and short circuit protection.
Stereo (per channel):
- ISA 1350 drives 70V lines directly with 1500 watts / channel
- Rear panel gain controls for tamper resistant operation with 2 dB detents for quick and repeatable settings
- XLR and detachable Euro style input connectors
- DataPort V2 for use with DPV2-compatible signal processing accessories (XC-3, SF-3, LF-3) and DSP-3/DSP-4 (with external power supply)
- Independent defeatable clip limiters for reduced distortion
- Selectable high-pass filters protect speakers and prevent speaker transformer saturation with minimal effect on program material (30 Hz or 70 Hz on non-"Ti" models)
- Class H complementary bipolar output circuitry reduces AC power draw and waste heat by 50% on ISA 1350
- Front panel indicators include power, signal, and clip (and protect on ISA 1350)
- Covered barrier strip output connectors for safety agency compliance
- Automatic variable-speed fan for quiet normal operation with maximum cooling on demand
- Rear-to-front air flow keeps equipment racks cool
- Stereo, Bridge, or Parallel operating modes
- Comprehensive protection circuitry including DC, infrasonic, thermal overload and short circuit protection
Bridged Mono Mode:
- 2000W - 2 ohms
- 1300W - 4 ohms
- 800W - 8 ohms
- 4000W - 4 ohms
- 2800W - 8 ohms