QSC ISA-500T POWER AMP: Installed System Power Amp
Unique distributed-sound power amplifier that can drive 8- or 4-ohm loads and a distributed system on the same channel simultaneously. Distributed systems can reduce the number of required amp channels by allowing a limited number of speakers to be attached to the same amp as is powering the main sound system.Features:
- 425 watts at 4 ohms (per channel)
- 260 watts at 8 ohms (per channel)
- 900 watts bridged mono at 8 ohms
- 25-, 70-, 100-volt, and low-impedance outputs available simultaneously
- Simple barrier strip connection determines output mode
- Rear panel gain controls for tamper resistant operation with 2-dB detents for quick and repeatable settings
- XLR and detachable Euro style input connectors
- DataPort V2 for use with DPV2-compatible signal processing accessories (XC-3, SF-3, LF-3) and DSP-3 (with external power supply)
- Independent defeatable clip limiters for reduced distortion
- Selectable high-pass filters that protect speakers and prevent speaker transformer saturation with minimal effect on program material (50 Hz or 75 Hz)
- Class H complementary bipolar output circuitry reduces AC power draw and waste heat by 40% (ISA 750 and 800T)
- Front panel indicators include power, signal, and clip
- Covered barrier strip output connectors for safety agency compliance
- Automatic variable-speed fan for quiet normal operation with maximum cooling on demand
- Rear-to-front air flow keeps equipment racks cool
- Stereo, Bridge, or Parallel operating modes
- Comprehensive protection circuitry including DC, infrasonic, thermal overload, and short circuit protection
- 3-year warranty (optional 3-year extended service contract)
Return Policy – Click for details
Share the savings!
Tell your friends and family about the great savings on this and thousands of quality products.
Note: You and your friend's email addresses are only used once as a referral. We will not collect or store the email addresses.