QSC K12 Powered Speaker Produces "Club" Sound In Compact Enclosure!
Introducing the new standard in powered speaker systems, the QSC K Series. This new standard in Class D power modules is breaking the traditional loudspeaker paradigm. Made from premium-grade materials and advanced construction processes the K Series allows for a wide range of live and installed applications. Every model is fitted with the identical 1.75" HF device (fullrange models) and woofers of the same high quality for unparalleled performance, regardless of speaker size.
The K12 has completely changed the game when it comes to powered speakers used for a permanent install application. The auto-shutoff feature lets you rest easy in knowing that when the music shuts down so does the power amp on the speaker. The integrated cooling fan puts will put you at ease during hot summer gigs, ensuring that your equipment is safe from failure due to heat. QSC has literally made setting up your PA system dummy-proof with the K-Series. The cross-over, limiter, and any fancy rack components have been engineered right into the QSC K-series to give you killer sound right out of the box.
The levels of sonic clarity and total output defy the system's size and weight thanks to extensive DSP processing that is employed throughout. Combo XLR and 1/4" TRS inputs that accept both Mic and Line Level input. Also, a set of RCA phono inputs (except KSub) allow for additional connectivity to portable MP3 players, CD players and line-level mixers. Mix up to three audio sources on each channel for additional output flexibility. Preset EQ settings are provided by on-board switches. Set your LF switch to NORM, DEEP for additional bass extension, or EXT SUB (fullrange models) for use with an external subwoofer. The rear panel LED switch can be set to POWER, illuminating the front-mounted LED when the unit is powered on, OFF for applications where it is not desirable to illuminate the front LED, or LIMIT which indicates to the system operator that the clip limiter circuit has been engaged during operation.
Multiple K Series speakers can be "daisy-chained" for total gain control from a single remote pot. Auto-standby mode is engaged after 5 minutes of inactivity. Remote gain control capability is offered via a potentiometer (not included) connected to the on-board Euroblock connector.
Rather than conventional speaker plastics, the fullrange models are housed in rugged ABS enclosures that give off a professional appearance at home in any application. For ease of transport and long term durability the K Series offer ergonomic aluminum handles and a highly protective steel grille. Other features include a unique Tilt-Direct pole cup mounting system. Simply turn the dial to engage a 7.5 degree downward tilt allowing acoustic energy to be kept on the audience and off reflective surfaces for applications where maximum coverage from a high-positioned speaker is desired. The K SERIES M10 KIT (sold separately) or Yoke bracket (sold separately) allows for suspended applications.
- Lightweight portable powered speakers with legendary QSC amplifier power and reliability
- 1000 watt Class D power modules in all models (2x500 W)
- Extensive DSP enhances system performance
- Attractive and professional appearance
- Rugged ABS enclosures (K8, K10 and K12)
- Tour-grade 18 gauge steel grilles
- Ergonomic handles with comfortable, non-slip grip
- 35 mm pole sockets with Tilt-Direct™ (fullrange models)
- M10 rigging points for suspended installation (fullrange models)
- K10 and K12 perform as main PA or stage monitors
- DMT™ (Directivity Matched Transition) provides for matched LF and HF coverage across the entire listening area, eliminating unnatural "dead" or "hot" frequency zones.
- Intrinsic Correction™, first featured in our high-end line-array products maps 65-75 spacially-averaged measurements to IIR and FIR filters that actively adjust time, frequency and amplitude response to a maximally flat bandpass target. The result is a speaker that behaves equally well across the entire sound field.
- DEEP™ and excursion limiting allow for extended low-frequency response by actively managing low-frequency transients without degradation of the underlying signal or adjacent frequencies.
- GuardRail™ protection, first introduced on our GX Series amplifiers protects both the amplifier module and your performance from unnatural and destructive clipping.
Return Policy – Click for details
Start Date: 3/8/2015
End Date: 7/31/2015
Get FREE Speaker Bags With Your QSC K-Series Speakers!
Buy a QSC K8, K10, K12, or K-SUB from PSSL, and get the speaker bags FREE!.
Offer valid in the U.S.A. only.
Share the savings!
Tell your friends and family about the great savings on this and thousands of quality products.
Note: You and your friend's email addresses are only used once as a referral. We will not collect or store the email addresses.