QSC K12 Powered Speakers with TS100 Stands, Cables, and Tote Bags
Meet the new standard in powered speaker systems, the QSC K Series. This new standard in Class D power modules is breaking the traditional loudspeaker paradigm. Constructed from only the highest quality materials and cutting-edge design processes, the K Series delivers a powerhouse performance in both live sound and installation applications. Every model is fitted with the identical 1.75" tweeter and woofers of the same high caliber for unrivaled sound quality, regardless of speaker size.
The notion of using powered speakers for a permanent installation has been turned on its head, thanks to the K12. The auto-shutoff feature lets you rest easy in knowing that when the music shuts down, so does the power amp within the speaker. The integrated cooling fan ensures that you won't fall victim to equipment failure at the hands of extreme heat, even during the hottest of summer gigs. QSC's K-Series has managed to dummy-proof the PA system, engineering the crossover, limiter, and additional rack components into the speakers to provide you top-notch sound right out of the box.
Go beyond the rational limits of a compact speaker's sonic clarity and total output with QSC's unparalleled DSP processing. Includes a combo XLR and 1/4" TRS inputs that accept both mic and line level input, as well as a set of RCA phono inputs (except KSub) for additional connectivity to portable MP3 players, CD players and line-level mixers. Mix up to three audio sources on each channel for additional output flexibility. On-board switches provide preset EQ curves: set your LF switch to norm, deep for additional bass extension, or EXT SUB (fullrange models) for use with an external subwoofer. Use the front-mounted LED to indicate Limiting, or shut it on/off completely if you'd prefer. Auto-standby mode is engaged after 5 minutes of inactivity. Remote gain control capability is offered via a potentiometer (not included) connected to the on-board Euroblock connector.
Foregoing traditional speaker plastics, the fullrange K-Series models are housed in rugged ABS enclosures, exuding an air of professionalism in any environment. The K Series offers ergonomic aluminum handles for easy transport and a rugged steel grille to ensure long-term use. Other features include a unique tilt-direct pole cup mounting system. Simply turn the dial to engage a 7.5° downward tilt allowing acoustic energy to be kept on the audience and off reflective surfaces for applications where maximum coverage from a high-positioned speaker is desired.
The K12 tote is a soft, padded tote made with weather resistant, heavy-duty nylon/cordura material to fit the K12 powered speaker. Includes a side-flap access to the K12 aluminum top handle for vertical carry.
Other speaker stands have aspired to it, but none have reached the same immaculate level of engineering as the Air-Powered Sereies speaker stands from Ultimate Support. Extraordinarily strong, tenaciously sturdy, lightweight, and 100% field serviceable only begin to describe what makes the TS100B Hydraulic Speaker Stand great. The Air-Powered Series feature an internal shock that lifts speakers weighing 50 lbs or less with no effort, and requires the effort of just a single hand to raise speakers weighing more than 50 lbs.! The TS-100's offset tripod base design provides more support than your average, run-of-the-mill speaker stands. The design makes for very tight internal fittings, doing away with unnecessary sloppy leg problems, and includes a outrageously strong die-cast metal collar to prevent over-tightening and breakage issues. Never lament over broken plastic pieces again. The entire stand (legs, mast, and telescoping tube) uses oversized, heavy-walled aluminum tubing for durability, functionality, and weight savings. The TS-100 will not rust or corrode (thanks to its architectural anodized finish), and it's studiness will be proven in the many, many years it serves you faithfully. From the foot caps on the bottom of the tripod legs all the way up to the speaker adapter at the top of the stand, the TS-100 is serviceable by parts as needed over its very long lifespan.
QSC K12 Powered Speaker Features:
QSC K12 Tote Bag Features:
- Lightweight portable powered speakers with legendary QSC amplifier power and reliability
- 1000W Class D power modules in all models (2 x 500W)
- Extensive DSP enhances system performance
- Attractive and professional appearance
- Rugged ABS enclosures
- Tour-grade 18 gauge steel grilles
- Ergonomic handles with comfortable, non-slip grip
- 35mm pole sockets with tilt-direct (full-range models)
- M10 rigging points for suspended installation (fullrange models)
- Perform as main PA or stage monitors
- Frequency range: 48 Hz ? 20 kHz
- Nominal coverage: 75° conical
- Output (peak SPL @ 1M): 131 dB
- Current consumption: 1/8 power, 100 VAC, 2.3 A ? 120 VAC, 2.01 A ? 230 VAC, 1.13 A
- Driver: 12" cone transducer (LR), 1.75" diaphragm (HF)
- compression driver
- Input connectors: balanced female XLR / 1/4" mic/line level input, balanced
- female XLR/1/4" line level input, (2) RCA (phono)
- Weight: 41 lbs. / 18.6 kg
Ultimate TS-100 Tripod Speaker Stand Features:
- Designed to protect from dust and scratches
- Heavy-duty nylon/cordura material
- Side-slip access to K12 handle for vertical carry
Solena Professional 25' XLR to XLR Microphone Cable Features:
- Height: 3'8" - 6'7" / 1118mm - 2007mm
- Weight: 12.1 lbs. / 5.5 kg
- Base diameter: 47" / 1194mm
- Telescoping tube diameter: 1.5" / 38mm
- Adapter diameter: 1.375" / 35mm
- Load capacity: 150 lbs. / 68.2 kg
- Folded: 43.5" x 5.5" / 1105mm x 140mm
- Touring grade, noiseless microphone cable
- High-quality XLR connectors
- Durable, flexible, abrasion-resistant jacket
- Ideal for use with microphones, audio component cabling, and powered/active loudspeakers