By completing your order, you understand that the products(s) you are purchasing are U.S. models and may have power / voltage requirements different from that of your country.
Prices shown in currencies other than US Dollars are estimates based on current exchange rates. We will charge your credit card in US Dollars on the day your order is shipped, and the conversion to your local currency will be done at the prevailing rate by your credit card issuer.
ProSound and Stage Lighting will not mark your parcel as a “gift”, declare a value lower than the actual price paid, or otherwise prepare false customs information.
THE POWERLIGHT 3 SERIES
The PowerLight® 3 Series is designed for the most demanding live audio users, whether in touring rigs or fixed installations. The most requested features of the PowerLight 2 series have been upgraded to deliver "the ultimate analog amplifier", while the QSC Dataport ensures full compatibility with advanced digital processing and QSControl. Three models range in power from 1250 watts to 4000 watts per channel at two ohms, all in two-rack space chassis that are only 15.6" (40 cm) deep and 22 lbs (10 kg).
In addition to higher power, the PowerLight 3 Series offers higher input voltage, selectable sensitivity, and easily adjusted rear panel switches with color coded LED indicators. For those users who simply want a high performance amplifier to go with their existing processor or console, the PowerLight 3 Series is an ideal choice, offering high power, excellent value, and zero signal latency. When complete integration of amplifier control, monitoring and DSP is desired, the PowerLight 3 Series is fully compatible with the QSControl BASIS networked audio platform, with its comprehensive drag and drop DSP functionality. Simpler DSP requirements can be met with the DSP-4 processing module.
For lower power applications, the PL325 and PL340 offer the same feature set, matched to upgraded versions of QSC's most advanced linear amplifier platform. Recent advances in power supply capacitors further improve power and low impedance performance, while continuing to offer the best available audio performance. As a result, designers have the choice of running a single type of amplifier throughout their rig, or matching amplifier performance to specific transducer types.
In keeping with normal QSC design standards, back-to-front airflow provides up to twice as much long-term average power as most competitors, without dumping hot air into the rack. All PowerLight 3 models are built in the same chassis size, with common back panel layouts to facilitate easy racking and hookup.
• Linear Class H output circuit doubles standard Class B efficiency to reduce
AC current consumption and cooling requirements
• PowerLight switchmode power supply for highest efficiency and improved audio performance
• Flow-thru air path and solid aluminum heat sinks for maximum cooling
• DataPort supports remote computer control and/or external DSP-4 modules
• Detented gain controls with 1 dB steps for precise calibration
• Removable knobs with lock-out security plate to prevent unauthorized tampering
• User defeatable clip limiters and selectable low-frequency filter per channel (3 Hz, 30 Hz, or 50 Hz)
• Three selectable input gains (26 dB, 32 dB, or 1.2 V)
• Front and rear panel LEDs indicate status of switch settings at a glance
• Parallel Dataport, XLR/M and XLR/F connectors for simple loop-through connectivity
• Neutrik Speakon® and "Touch Proof" binding post outputs
• Neutrik Powercon® power cable remains secure on the road (early PL380 units will have hardwired power cables until UL approval of 30A Powercon is complete)
• 3 year warranty, plus optional 3 year extended service contract