QSC RMX 5050 Power Amplifier: More Power Than You Oughta Have!
QSC's RMX 5050 power amplifier represents the state-of-the-art in professional quality performance at an affordable price. Perfectly suited for a wide range of sound reinforcement applications including professional touring, performing musicians and mobile entertainers, the RMX 5050 is optimized to deliver high levels of sustained power, extraordinary audio performance and road-proven reliability. Like its smaller sibling (the RMX 4050HD), the RMX 5050 features a 3-tier, Class H design. The RMX 5050 is extremely efficient at real world power levels. Less AC current is wasted and more goes into producing useful audio power. It'll easily crank out over 1000 watts per side at 8 ohms! The RMX 5050 uses the best available component upgrades to increase peak power by 25% over the RMX 4050HD. Like all RMX amps, the RMX 5050 features balanced 1/4" TRS, XLR and barrier strip inputs, binding posts and Neutrik Speakon outputs, front-mounted gain controls, plus signal and clip LED indicators to monitor performance.Features:
- Extremely high power and tremendous value
- Advanced thermal performance, delivering higher continuous power in 2 ohm stereo or 4 ohm bridged applications
- Stereo: 1050 watts per channel @ 8 ohms; 1600 watts @ 4 ohms
- Bridged Mono: 3200 watts @ 8 ohms; 5000 watts @ 4 ohms
- Dual mono, high current power supply for increased reliability and performance
- Three rack-space chassis is only 16" deep
- Professional quality performance; incorporates road-proven QSC designs
- High-current toroidal transformers for greater 2 ohm power and low noise
- Independent user-defeatable clip limiters reduce distortion
- Selectable low-frequency filters (30Hz or 50Hz) protect speakers and
- increase headroom
- Balanced 1/4" TRS, XLR and barrier strip inputs for maximum flexibility
- Binding post and Neutrik Speakon outputs
- Front mounted gain controls for easy access
- Signal and Clip LED indicators to monitor performance
- Frequency response: 20Hz - 20kHz, 8 ohms, LF filter bypassed, +0/-1dB, 5Hz - 50kHz, 8 ohms, LF filter bypassed, +0/-3dB
- Damping factor: greater than 250 @ 8 ohm
- Noise (unweighted): 100dB below rated output (20Hz - 20kHz, 8 ohm load)
- Input sensitivity: 1.42 Vrms for 1050 watts into 8 ohms
- Input impedance: 20 k ohm balanced, 10 k ohm unbalanced
- Indicators: power-on: green LED; protect: red LED; signal -30dB: yellow LED; clip: red LED
- Requires a 20 amp AC outlet
- 3-year warranty
- Size: 19"w x 5.25"h x 15.9"d. Wt. 75 lbs.
Return Policy – Click for details
Share the savings!
Tell your friends and family about the great savings on this and thousands of quality products.
Note: You and your friend's email addresses are only used once as a referral. We will not collect or store the email addresses.