ROLLS 6 X 4 Mixer with Phantom Power HexMix
The new RM65b HexMix is a single rack space unit featuring 6 channels of audio mixing, each with an XLR Microphone Input and 1/4" unbalanced Line Input. A unique feature of the 1/4" line inputs is they may be internally reconfigured to operate as Inserts for the Microphone Input. Each channel, in addition to its Level control, also features a Clip LED, Monitor Send control, Effects Send control, and Bass and Treble controls. Each Microphone input has switchable 36 volts of phantom power, and a rear panel Trim control.
- Front panel Headphone Output.
- Monitor, effects send and Pan pots on each channel.
- Mono Send, Stereo Return effects loop.
- Treble and Bass tone controls for each channel.
- R and L Master volumes and FX Return master channel.
- Standard 19" x 1.75 EIA rack chassis.
- External power supply for elimination of transformer noise.
- Input Impedance: 20K Ohms balanced 10K Ohms unbalanced (1/4")
- Weight: 7 lbs (3KG)
- Power: AC adapter 12 VAC (Rolls PS12)
- CMRR: 80 dB
- IMD (SMPTE): < .003%
- THD: < .003%
- Max S/N Ratio: 106 dB
- Tone controls: 12 dB cut/boost, 150Hz and 3KHz 3dB points
- (Monitor): 55 dB
- Max Gain: (Mains): 60 dB bal/unbal
- Outputs: 1/4" main balanced +17 dB max 1/4" monitor +17 dB max 1/4" FX send 1/4" TRS Stereo Headphone
- Phantom Power: 36 Volts DC
- Input Connectors: XLR and 1/4"
- Phase Shift: < 10 deg. 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Max Input Level: +10 dBV XLR +10 dBV 1/4"
- Output Impedance: 50 OhmsTRS Balanced
- Size: 19" x 1.75" x 6.5" (48cm x 4.5cm x 17cm)
Return Policy – Click for details
Share the savings!
Tell your friends and family about the great savings on this and thousands of quality products.
Note: You and your friend's email addresses are only used once as a referral. We will not collect or store the email addresses.